forty three

by the time sunday rolls around, im strangely calm. maybe because ive been waiting for this moment for a long time.

meeting pirate.

maybe it's because i don't feel the same way i did about her like i used to, now that billie is in my life.

we've been talking about meeting at this concert for months but it's strange to think that it's actually happening now.

i think back to the beginning of summer, when i was nervous and worried about everything.

i worried about who pirate was and what she looked like.

but none of that matters anymore.

she is whoever she is.

i am whoever i am.

we were only showing whatever we wanted to online and yeah, that might be completely different online but i don't care.

she might've kept a lot from me but i kept a lot from her.

and she has no idea i tried to take a girl with a boyfriend on a date because i thought she was pirate.

she has no idea i can't tell the difference between a male and female dog.

so you know, if she's nice, great.

in my head im secretly hoping I meet pirates expectations of me.

when im queuing up to get inside,i check my phone to see if there's any fresh messages from her.

im wearing a typical outfit of mine; ripped tights, my converse and a phoebe bridgers black t-shirt is to big for me so it sits halfway down my thighs

pirate was right when she first told me about this place; it looks incredible.

the suns setting over the thousands of people in their coachella inspired outfits.

I look at the map at the entrance and start walking towards the food trucks and merchandise, looking for a giant reg flag.

this is weird.

pirate is here right now.

when I check my phone again but when I click onto pirates profile it's not there.

huh?

*user not found*

what the fuck?

pirate was there like two minutes ago.

there's no signal right now so i'm hoping it's that and she hasn't blocked me.

I look around and see flagpoles but no red one.

I keep walking until I spot the red flag and see someone standing underneath the red flag with their hood up.

oh my god.

I walk closer, passing through the crowds of people and I blow out a breath.

time to face the music.

"hello blossom" when the hooded stranger looks up, my brain doesn't immediately register who's in-front of me.

and then suddenly, memories flash my brain all jumbled but it finally puts the puzzle together.

arlo parks

mattress

'where's your eye patch eilish?'

justin bieber fan

the dance injury

liking phoebe bridgers

having an older brother