Chapter 1

The driver is going slowly along the road as he knows AMINATU hate driving so fast.
Finally they arrived at the house or should i said mansion, as he parked the car,  slowly a pretty legs make their way out, A beautiful woman come out of the car, when i say beautiful I mean beautiful! And pretty.
Finally she is home, back to her country where she belong. Even though she knows she will never be welcome in her own home, by her father, her only love but still she's happy, extremely happy.
She work slowly to the living room where she hear  voice. IM HOME! she shouted no respond, as she work in she see the apple of her eyes, her father. Daddy I miss you she said as she made her way to her father. I DON'T MISS YOU said her father, she is shocked even though she know this can happen.

Flashback, she is the only daughter to her father,her mother died when she's 2 year and is raised by her mother's elder brother when she turn 10 her father take her with him as he get married, but from that day she never smiled again b'cos the stepmother hate her.
I cannot take care of you from now on said minister Ibrahim auwal her father, you have to go to your uncle place. You know my tenure is over I'm going to Dubai with your mom.

Please show support for 'yours forever'
Thank you!

Please
Vote
Comment
Share.
Please vote and