Chapter five

#Arrange marriage.

Eid Mubarak to all my love.
𝙸𝚝 𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚒𝚍 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚒 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚒𝚝.

❤❤❤

Aminatu

Life goes on, whether one likes it or not we just have to adjust, and this is what i Aminatu is doing, adjusting to the new environment, new life and so on. I'm sitting in the main living room chatting with vedika enjoying the week end, it been at list more than a month since we start working and it kind of great, the staff members my maternal family by my side. I hear a scream it must definitely be Khairat's. 

"Yusuf don't let me catch you, because i won't let you live."she yelled, following him behind while trying to reach his hand which he raised very high from her.

"What is wrong with you guys!!"umma said irritatedly .

"Umma how could he eat my cookies for Allah's sake."

"What ever, I won't be part of this stupidity of yours."Umma said shaking her head.

"Meena catch him for me," khairat yelled looking at me.

"No!! I won't be part of this too. "I raised my hand.

And the two siblings continue running in the living room. It is weekend and this two idiots won't let me rest.

"Uthuf please give her what she want. " I said looking at him pleadingly.

"Minu!" He whined.

"Yusuf!" I whispered yelled at him. "But Minu!. "  "No don't try that i won't fall for it." I protest when i saw him trying to fold his fingers to make a puppy face.

"Okay. " He said sighing as if i kill him.
"Give her back her cookies. " I said in a command voice.

"Thank you sweetheart I really love you. "Khairat said giving me a hug,  batting her lashes.
"Don't worry I do it for my well being."

"Thank Allah there is someone who can make you both come back to your senses." Umma said glaring at them.

"Lateefah help me with water please. "

"Okay here is it ma'am " thank you I replied to her.

"AssalamAlaikum" shukra is here khairat said directing her look to the door.

"Umma how are you" she great after she is completely inside." They exchanged pleasantries and all. We continue to have a small chat, about work and many things, Yusuf enter, sit looking at shukra while exchanging pleasantries. 

"Yusuf how could you do this to me, I'm the only one who call you, and if I don't call you, you will never call to at least say hi"

"shukra You know how work is, you have to understand, so how are you,  and how is work."

"work is hectic this days, i have been getting many crazy trials,I'm busy this days but I can't take it because i miss you so I made my mind to come meet you this weekend."she replied to him Enthusiastically while  blushing. And the poor man sit there awkwardly.

"Okay since you are here let have girls chat,"khairat said trying to get rid of the awkward moment.

" I will leave you girls to chat I'm going out" Yusuf said as he leave from the living room.

"Shukra I know you like Yusuf, you should try your best to made him understand you like him."Khairat said trying to be a big sister to the girl.

"No i don't like him, i love him,  but how could he not get hint of any thing, or do you think he like someone."The girl said nervously looking at all of us.