Chapter seventeen

R͜͡e͜͡l͜͡i͜͡e͜͡f͜͡

TᕼIᖇᗪ ᑭᗴᖇՏOᑎ ᑭOᐯ

"Shock again! " The doctor almost yelled placing defibrillator on Aminatu's chest, he clap the device together giving her another shock.
Yusuf who's standing outside the door of the operating theatre swallow another lump feeling his world crashing down, what will become of his life without Minu. How will he survive if anything happen to her, she is his love and always will.

"I will never forgive you Yusuf if anything happen to Aminatu! " Umma said pointing a finger at the poor man.

"My child is suffering in there all alone. " She cried again. Yusuf slowly sit on floor his head against the operating theatre door, feeling devastated he clench his fist, tears streaming down his cheeks.

"Where were you Yusuf, don't you promise me to always take care of her, if anything happens to my child i will never forgive myself, Zeena: Meena's mom, she..... " Umma sob her face turned red because of the cry, she love her child but she's in there fighting for her life.

Yusuf heart hardened, his dark brown eyes turned red, witnessing his mom cry,  his wife in hospital bed fighting to breath. The two women he love the must in the whole world suffering and he can't do anything to help them, what a terrible son and husband he's. 

"Minu!"He whispered.

"Karima don't make it hard for him. Have fate in the almighty everything will be okay. " Abba softly said to her even though he's sad but he have to support his family. Umma seat on the chair in the corridor wiping down the tears from her eyes.

" Ya Allah please help this child, Ya Allah she suffer alot in her life all thanks to me, Ya Allah forgive me and help this innocent child you are the only one who can help. " Aminatu's dad word, sweat all over his face, he stand next to Abba waiting to see what ALLAH SWT in store for them. He love her, his daughter.

"Yusuf pray, call the almighty name. " Khairat said rubbing his back seeing how he is breathing heavily, his face, hand, neck all turn red. She's hurt too seeing her sister and her family devastated. But Yusuf, she need to help him atleast 

"Repeat after me, YA ALLAH, say it Yusuf. " She whispered in his ears trying to get the man's attention.

"Y_y_ya ALLAH. " He manage to stuttered looking at only one direction.

Two hours later

The whole family looked at the door as they all hear something went off indicating the doctors will be out soon.

"Doctor what is her condition? "
"Doctor is she okay? "
"Doctor can we see her now. " They all chorus with different questions. The doctor look at Yusuf's direction who's eyeing him intently with look of hope, with a misty eyes, ' please say she is okay.'

"She is out of danger. " He said looking at the husband whose eyes, chest and whole body breath out which Yusuf never knew he's holding.

"Alhmdullilah. " They all chorus.

"But she never been to this stage, she never cough blood, and we spend almost three hours on her, they most be something she heard from someone or seen, something that make her fall totally into this stage. Think about it. But she's out of danger now, don't worry. " He said, then he walk away. Yusuf look at Sadiya.