Chapter 19|plot

PLOT

ՏᕼᑌKᖇᗩ

I sipped my drink again looking at laila. "Call one guy among those who always hit on you. Ask him to be your date tomorrow for the wedding anniversary, manipulate him to act infront of everyone that Aminatu is his lover, and she's even planning on aborting his child, their child, infront of everyone! " How ridiculous! 

"Then you will take that opportunity to act, cry for his betrayal and then boom umma will ordered her son to divorce her. Yusuf will be yours! "  From the moment she start to talked i just looked at her, she talked proudly, because of this stupid idea she got.

I placed the drink on table. "I'm not planning on doing this stupid plot, i'm going straight in other to archive my dreams. "

"How could you easy said that, this is the best plan you'll ever get my dear, and if not this one did you have any other choice? " She says mockingly, while i give her a confident smile.

"Yes, i have my plan and many others." I said smiling at her evilly.

"What did you mean? "
"If not Meena is lucky she will have been dead now, she will have been in her grave now sleeping forever. " And that's true, Yusuf would've been mine now. Only mine.

"Shukra tell me, what did you do? " I look at her with an evil grin. She look so desperate.
"I called and threatened her, as far my plan she had a heart attack. I wish she died right there but luckily she survive, she survive but not this time around. I'll kill her, she will forever go to sleep, forever!!"  She eyed me shocked.  

Opening her mouth she start to talk her whole body trembling. "So you are going to kill her, a murder? "

"Yes, they'll never celebrate tomorrow ever again instead, they'll forever mourn it. It's my gift for the couple celebrating tomorrow! " I answered her feeling on top of the world, feeling as if i have already killed her.

"Wow, wow, shukra wow, i truly underestimate you, you're very very cunning, a lawyer murdering someone! Wow!"

"Okay how did you plan the murder? How will you kill her? "  She asked cunningly, this Laila is something else.

"Tomorrow, either with a poison or i'll use a knife to slit her throat and wrist. That is my plan. The most annoying thing is, if i don't kill her tomorrow then it will definitely be after eid, I will not cover my hands with blood in the holy month of Ramadan, either before Ramadan or after. I have to make sure my plan take place tomorrow right? " I crane my face hoping no one is hearing us because we're currently sitting in our firm cafe.

"Sure blood on Barrister Shukra, no you shouldn't cover your hands with blood in the holy month."

"By any means victory will be mine, it will definitely be! " I speak confidently standing because i have an appointment with a client.

ᗩᗰIᑎᗩTᑌ

"Thank you " I held a smile for the makeup artist. I look at myself through the full length mirror, wearing a beautiful navy blue lace with brown touches and embroidery sewn into skirt and shirt, a gold accessories and my makeup simple and elegant.