Chapter 22

Chapter 22 is here my loves.
Please make me happy.

AMINATU

Me and Yusuf kissed. We fucking kiss. Bad Meena, Did you just swear this is bad. 

My inner voice warn me. So i quickly smack my mouth, shaking my head in disbelief.  But was surprised.

I look at my flushed face from the bathroom mirror my hand held close to my lips as i caresses it, remembering every bit of emotions and how i felt at that moment. I never kiss anyone but i find this kiss so amazing. I still can't get over the look on his face and eye the moment he saw the banner i'm holding. I mean it's his birthday and i'm his wife and i love him. And apart from our husband and wife relationship we still have another relationship that's, cousins.  

I shake my head starting to take a bath. Coming out i dry myself, moisture my skin, spray some light perfume, then slip into a soft pink pajama, take my phone leaving the room. I take a deep breath in and out the moment i put my hand on the door handle my heart beating very fast.

Today isn't the first time we sleep together, we slept together through different circumstances but today i feel different sleeping with him when i have feelings for him and i confess those feelings.

Earlier when i ask him if we're sleeping together i was surprised by myself too but that's how i feel, i want to be with him, be in his arms, his heart and his world. I want to always be so close to him .

I already miss him. So much. So i abruptly open the room.

There he is standing, his hand tucked in the pocket of his ash pajama pants, his hair wet from shower making me want to run my fingers inside it. The moment he eye me, his face light up with a smile. I smiled too as he held his arms out for me inviting me into his arms, i quickly paced feeling so distance from him, wanting to be in his broad chest, his arms tightened around me as he hug me in a bare hug, burying my whole body into his, wrapping his arms around me which made me sighed happily.

"It late let go to sleep. " Yusuf mumble his chin on my head, earning a nod from me. He took my hand pulling me along toward the bed.

"Come here. " He said softly sitting on the bed his back against the headboard. Smiling i took hold of his hand placing my knees on the bed. He made me sit between his legs, his right arm wrapped around my neck giggling. I smiled relief feeling his warmth, using my index finger i traced his bold and manly arm which fit well from my chin to my neck. That is how big his hands are.

"Nena I love you. " He whispers through my ear.

"I love you too. " I murmured sheepishly. 

"How did it happen. " I smile as i feel his warmth breath on my nape.

"It just happen. I happen to fall for you from a high building. "

"Oh really, i'm i that charming." He chuckled while speaking in delight.

I smack his arm, turned looking at him with a pout. "You're not that charming...." I shrug.   "....anyway i have to manage, what should i do? " I said dramatically rolling my eye's. He cupped my cheeks looking at me amazingly, giving me a quick kiss on my lips earning a widened eyes from me.