Chapter twelve| Announcement.

Lucky Bride 👰

Yusuf

'Ding ding'  my alarm ring which indicate twelve o'clock, i quickly close the file i am working on, took my suit, wear it and quickly drag all the necessary things i need. Well I'm on my way to pick up Minu, she will be arriving from Dubai by two o'clock.

It been four months after my confession, that is when umma revealed Minu health, Khairat problem. That night Minu go ahead and tell umma she is ready to accept and get married to me.

And the next day, we start our investigate and we find out who is threatening Khairat, it turn out to be some stupid idiot, he was punished for all his crime.

Two months later, Khairat get married to usman, Khairat is happy to get married to him she said she happen to fall for him too. Umma make sure Ya Salim does not make a wrong decision regarding his married life with Zee, he agreed and they solved their differences. Well to be short all our problems are resolved, except the relationship we are about to enter which is me and Minu. Her health issue is taken care of umma, me and the entire family make sure she is fine, take her medicine on time and to make sure she is not stress.

I quickly enter my car and start it, just then my phone ring. Khairat is the name that appear on my screen.

"Hi khairat, what's up. " I answered as soon as i picked the the call.

"Ansamari na : my bachelor, how are you? "

" I'm fine and you, how is the honeymoon going isn't this honeymoon going to end. " I teased her.

"Hey!  "  She whined.  " OK tell me what you called to say. " I speak after i put the call on speaker then start to drive.

"Well i call to remind you, today Meena will be returning, so won't you use the opportunity? " she question more like a statement. 

"I'm in my way to pick her, when are you returning. "

"I don't know you are this romantic. "She teased.

"Khairat! "

" Sorry!  by the end of this week we are returning. "  she answered.

"Okay I'm driving, send my regards to Usman. "

" Insha Allah. " she replied while i disconnect the call.

I continue driving with my favorite song playing, thirty minutes later i arrived at the airport. I continue sitting in the car before the time they arrived. Umma called me reminding me to pick her up, but i tell her I'm already at the airport.

Ten minutes to two i hop from the car feeling as if i waited for two days, i can't wait to see her face.

.......

Minutes later i spotted a woman who is wearing a face mask walking majestically her eye's, the way she work, i know instantly that she is my Minu. She slightly remove the mask, and squat to talk to a little girl. Everything stop for me her smile, she is smiling brightly at the little girl.

I miss her, i miss her so very much, it only a week since she leave to visit her father but it feel like a year or more than that. I some times looked at her pictures, i will set a long notification to indicate me when she post on her page, but still i miss her, like crazy. I'm experiencing something i never experience before, that's the beauty of her smile, the more i look at her the more i find something extraordinary about her, the more i look at her face the more i find something beautiful on her. She have a high five with the girl then she stand up. I quickly walk to her, collect the suit case from her, which she instantly turn to me.