Chapter fourteen.

G͜͡a͜͡m͜͡e͜͡

YᑌՏᑌᖴ

It been a while since we got married the feeling is indeed surreal. We have get really closer together. I'm so happy because of how she feel free around me and the house.

I quickly get ready in sweet and tea. Then make my way towards her. I wonder if she is awake, she found another hubby that is sleeping, the same way Khairat sleep. I slowly open the door to her living room, an Indian song welcome me as soon as i entered.

There she is, sitting on the couch following the song, dancing with her hands and legs while still sitting on the couch. A smile escape my mouth by the sight of her, she is wearing a simple clothes perfect for home staying, her hair in a messy bun, looking effortlessly beautiful, a book beside her, and a plate of fruit in front of her.

"Salaam. "I greet. She look at the door and smile when she spotted me, reducing the volume of the music. I slowly skipped my way to her feeling extremely happy.

"Good morning Uthuf. " She beamed.
"Morning Minu how was your night? "
She greet back again beaming.

"Minu today you must be happy, do know how you are smiling beautifully." She turn her gaze to me. "Don't i always look beautiful? " she said batting her lashes.

"You always do. Now let go for breakfast. "

" Okay. " She turn off the TV and stand up. We head to the living room to be meet with different variety of food as i look at table i turn my look to Minu, she's grinning from ear to ear the smile on her face is the must beautiful thing i like and love to watch. She drag a chair looking at the maid, and the maid start to serve the food.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

"Minu i was thinking why don't we go out tomorrow since it's Friday, but what did you think? " I asked her as we finished having our breakfast, returning to the living room.

"Yes let go out, i like it! " She said excitedly. She turn on TV but continue changing it as if she can't find what to watch.

"Yes let play! " She beamed looking at my direction.

"Which game are we gonna play? "
"Let play temple run, candy crush and so on, let have fun for the day. " she stated counting with her fingers.

"The loser will give the winner a piggyback ride! " she said enthusiastically. I give her a sheepish smile because the last time we play she make sure she win.

"Oh come on Yusuf be brave don't lose to a woman. " she smile cheekily.

"Let play. "
"Okay. " We start playing temple run, as of the rule she made, for a person win against his opponent must lose three times while he or she doesn't lose even once then you are the winner. she lose two times as I'm about to win....

"Ahh!! " She yelled, i quickly raise my head to look at her, she give me a sheepish smile looking at my phone. I instantly look at my phone to find out i lose.

"Minu. " 

"Oh yes, hurry up and write on your phone notebook i won, now let go for candy crush. " She look so lively and i happen to fall in love all over again. That's what i want, to see us together living our lives with so much happiness and I'm great full for that.
Hoping my love for her will never change, it's because I found pleasure loving her, looking at her and being together with her.