Chapter 23

Here is another update, even
tho no one ask for it.
Thinks for reading. ❤

ᗩᑌTᕼOᖇ'Տ ᑭOᐯ

Three months later

Friday morning

Shukra stand in front of her mirror looking at herself, wondering why luck is not on her side. It been three months since Ramadan and all this months she's trying very hard to execute her plan but she always fail.

They're always together, but she promise herself to do it no matter what. She smile remembering the person who's going to kill her enemy is right in front of their house, waiting for Aminatu to leave the house alone without her husband then her plan will work.

For the past three months shukra has been busy with work and her conspiracy, the moment you look at the woman you can see she had change. Her mother is always worried about her daughter, she don't sit and talk to her. First thing in the morning she leave for work, if she see her in the living room or on her way out, she will just greet her and leave without a smile or any talk. Shukra indeed has changed.

The woman made her life a living hell just so she can destroy another persons life. Her only friend now is laila, they plot and plan together along with the man who will do the job for them. Shukra promise that man millions if he kill Aminatu for her. When she become Yusuf's wife and the daughter-in-law of the mukhtars she will pay him the money. How foolish of him and her.

On the other hand, the woman she's busy stressing her life for is happy, contented and loved by her husband and the rest of her family. Her husband always and continue to love her day by day.

ᗩᗰIᑎᗩTᑌ

Coming out of the bathroom i was welcome with Yusuf's broad back, he stand with towel drying his wet hair. I walked, took the dry towel to dry mine too.

"I'll go and get ready. " I said earning a nod from him. I leave Yusuf's room. As i entered my living room i gaze at the two bedroom, thinking of the one to enter, i decide to take the right one.

Time really go quick, it been three months after Eid. To be honest i'm happy. We grew closer like never before, the bond we share become strong day by day. And the most important thing that help our relationship work is love, trust, patience and respect. We love each other, we trust each other and most importantly we respect each other and we have patience with what ever happens in our life's.

No relationship is perfect so these four love, trust, patience and respect made our relationship form a strong bond.

I opened the walk-in-closet, entered then scan the room. The closet of my other room is filled now with clothes, lately if shop they go directly to the one at the right. One of hardest things for girls is getting ready. And the more you shop the more it take you to get ready every day.

I stomped through the closet trying to get what to wear. Do my normal makeup which is powder, kohl and lip gloss,  After changing decision almost for the sixth time i decide to go with a black ankle pant with slip on both side, then pair it with a black shirt and a white blazer. I quickly brushed my hair in a low bun then wrapped my scarf in line with the bun. I walk to the shoes and thankfully the moment i stand there, my eye's fall on a black thick Cuban ankle boot which will be perfect for today because it rain yesterday and today's weather is cloudy. I sit down on a stool and tie the shoelaces then hurriedly drag a black bag.