Chapter Eleven

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘃

"It because I love you Minu, i really do love you, i love you this is not how i imagine to tell you how i feel about you but i can't take it anymore, i can't seems to control myself when ever you are with another man." Aminatu  stood there flabbergasted, mouth open witnessing her little brother telling her he love her.

"Yusuf are perhaps out of your mind?"
"Do you know what you're saying now? "
"I don't want this kind of jokes, so stop it right now." She whispered, yelled.

"I know what you're thinking right no now____" He said taking steps forward and stopped few inches from her, taking a deep breath, while looking deeply inside her eyes.
___I'm you younger brother, i can't love you, but that's true this younger brother falls in love with his older sister."He said pointing at himself  then at her.

"You see, i don't care whether you will love me back or not, all i know is I love you."He said looking deeply into  to her hazel eyes."

"How dare you Yusuf, how dare you tell me you love me, I'm your elder sister for good five years" she yelled at him furiously.

Yusuf continue looking deeply into her eyes, he can sees how she's trying her best to look away. "But we can't choose who we love, our hearts never consult us before falling in love with someone." Meena snapped her fingers angrily diverting his attention, and said.

"Listen to me very carefully Yusuf, i don't care whether you love me or not, get this into your head, do you want people to laugh at us, the world will be like an older woman get married to her younger cousin brother, i don't want this kind of embarrassment,  if you want that me I don't, and make sure you go quickly and quietly erase all this scenes in the CCTV portage,and then keep quite about this whole stupidity."

"I don't want to here does words from you ever again." She finally concluded.

"what is happening in here?" A voice called, and they turn their gaze only to see Umma standing.

"Umma what are you doing here, did you hear  what we are talking here." Meena ask nervously trying very hard to look normal.
"Let just end this , Umma it nothing special." Yusuf said walking towards his room, "yes i will go freshen up and come down." She said nodding her head, they all leave awkwardly.

"Do you think i don't know what you  have talked about, I'm here when your hole conversation start."umma said which make the duo to halt midway, turned looking at her as if she grow two head.

"W_w_what are you saying, did you here what we have said." Meena stuttered. "Yes i hear everything, how he confess his love, and how you rejected him." Umma said looking at both Meena and Yusuf, Meena looked at Yusuf seeing how he is trying to talk, she quickly walk to Umma, hold her hands, looking at her with pleading eye.

"Umma do you hear it, do you hear  what Yusuf told me, tell him it isn't love, it's just a passing infatuation, how can he say he love his older sister. " Umma keep quite just looking at the girl, thinking about something big in her head.

"It is true my child, what Yusuf said is true, him loving you is not his fault."  Meena open her mouth wide looking at her is she for real. What is wrong with her, this is bad.

"What did you mean, Umma? " she ask and for a few moment they stood in shocked silence. Just then Abba enter the living room with his mother, looking at how they are standing awkwardly.

"What is happening in here, why are you all standing," Khairat ask who just come down. They ignored her, Meena  keep talking.

"So you mean Yusuf is right, you are accepting this foolish decision of his."Meena alter after some minutes. "Yes i support his decision, and why won't i? " what is happening Karima."