Chapter 20

C͜͡o͜͡n͜͡f͜͡e͜͡s͜͡s͜͡i͜͡o͜͡n͜͡

YᑌՏᑌᖴ

Life with the love of your life is something amazing. Minu is among the most important people's in my life, she made my life worth living. Life become interesting and existing, i'm her man, she's my world, she's the only woman in my life and i wish she'll always be. Our bond grew stronger like never before for the past one month. The holy month of Ramadan. The month of forgiveness.

I look at her, her glowing face shinning with sparkle of happiness from the excitement of Eid. Her hair looks amazing in plait in all back, i never see her hair that way and it look so Masha Allah. Hand and legs decorated with red henna which perfectly fit her skin.

She's standing with a mug of kunu in her hand sipping it like her life depend on it. She smiled the moment she spotted me, her back against the balcony's rail. Looking ravishingly beautiful in shirt and short. 

"It's really amazing, it start with few days to Ramadan and now we're saying goodbye to this great holy month, i hope all the prayers we perform will be accepted by the Almighty, i hope we're among those who the Almighty Allah will forgive and bless. "

"Amen Minu. " She smile turning, her hands on the rails and i follow suit. We stood there feeling the present of each other before we leave to our respective rooms for our sleeps.

Eid al-fitr [ Festival of breaking the fast]

"Sadiya you should follow us, we're heading to Umma's place before going to the mosque."

"No ma'am i'm leaving to see my sister, Mama ask me to give this to her. " The girl express showing Minu a leather.

"Okay send my regards to her even though i don't personally know her. "

"Insha Allah," The girl walk away while i opened the door for her. She mumble a 'Thank you' entering, i still can't take my eyes off her today. She look additionally beautiful and breath taking. I turned around, entered. Fastening the seat belt my eye's on her.

"It feel so good celebrating Eid with my family and in my country. " I start to drove off.  " It been more than twenty years. I'm really happy. "

I grab her hand interlacing our fingers together, stroking her hand with my thumb.   "Minu now celebrate to the fullest. Enjoy yourself my love." She smile looking at everything but not my face. Her face flushed red. She look cute.

We arrived at our house, went to Eid prayer together, all of us. Umma was happy, the family too. Around six we leave to visit her dad.

"I want to see my dad but that wife of his i really don't want her to ruin my day today. I'm happy but i won't let her spoil my day. "

"Yes Minu, fighting don't let her ruin your day. "  She nod while i hold her hand entering the living room.

"I'll call them down, have a seat. " The maid leave.

"Oh my my, my so-called daughter decided to visit with her husband, or should i say her younger brother! "  I gaze at the woman who's descending down the stairs then return to Minu. She detached her hand standing up.