Chapter 25

Hello my lovely beautiful
people, here is another
update. Love you all.

ᗩᗰIᑎᗩTᑌ'Տ ᑭOᐯ

Tʰᵉ party come to an end, we bade goodbye to family and friends then drove up. Arriving, Yusuf pick me up saying i'm tired for the night. I get ready in a backless floral spaghetti mini dress.

"You're looking so handsome in all this picture, Uthuf. " I said stroking my phones screen looking at my husband's handsome face. The pictures taken from today's party had already gone viral. From our pictures where we pose for the media, to does we take by ourselves.

I continue to look at our pictures, one: where we stand Yusuf's hands on my waist, our arms linked together. To the one: where his hands are on my shoulder smiling brightly in the pic.

Then another one: which i like the most, we're in the hall. I bring out my index finger with a laugh, Yusuf's arm around my waist and his palms on my tummy, his face scrunches as he laugh too, we're both laughing hilariously. Khairat took the picture while we're laughing at Rabiat's joke.

"This will be my lock screen wallpaper!" I said excitedly, while Yusuf hum kissing the nape of my neck.

I try to scoot so i could take his phone but he strangle me with his legs. I laugh. "Baby i want to see your phone."

I plead realizing i can't turn unless he let me, because i'm sitting right in between his legs, my back against his chest, his face in the crook of my neck.

"Here" he bring the phone for me. I look at it, a pout on my lips because he had already change his both wallpapers, and with my picture.

The pic look good but not as good as he does, i'm standing alone, a request from the photographers, my fingers close to my face trying to brush a strays of hair, at the same time hand on my waist, with a smile.

"I told you, you're supposed to put our picture together, not the one i'm alone. Look at my wallpaper it our picture together," I scold emphasizing the together. Holding my phone close to his face.

"But i want to look at only your face." He whine and i already pictured his pout cute face.  "Please!" He whine again.

He hold my neck swirling my face to him, capturing my lips the moment our eyes meet. Shoving his tongue inside my mouth, i gasp tasting his fresh minty breath."I love you so much, and i want to look at you every second nena" He says breathlessly breaking our kiss, brushing his lips on my forehead.

"Baby i love you too" I said smacking his hand from my neck. "Do you want to kill me. " I mouth rubbing my neck.

"How will i live then? And you don't complain during the kiss until we stop. " He said teasingly.

"Are you saying Kiss in front of our little love. " I stand both hands on my waist. He just lean against the chairs headrest looking at me with a smirk.

𝒀𝒖𝒔𝒖𝒇'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗

"Did i?" I teased.

"And beside you loved it. Since you don't like it now let not kiss each other until our little love is born." I says mischievously. Minu look at me, eyes widened.

"That is not what i mean, i mean no dirty talks but we can kiss each." She said bashfully fiddling with her finger. Oh my she look so cute!

"Come here" I says opening my arms. She look at me with a pout, then start to creep toward me again with a smile.