Chapter 3

♥🌹

Alhmdullh is what I'm saying right now in my mind, because the family really welcome me with a big smile.

Oh my little baby is all grown up now,umma says with much love, I go straight to her and she hug me tightly, she say "you are all grown up now my love I can't believe this " she turn to grandma at the same time saying "can you believe this".
Don't tell me you dont die till now old woman, I said to our grandma at the same time hugging her. She give me a big slap on the shoulder saying "ke ki kiy yeni bani mutuwa se naga  jikokinki ( I won't die until I see your grandchildren). You see your children, and you see us too and now you want to see our grandchildren not our children ohh old woman you live way too now, just go to your husband I'm sure he miss you, khairat say hugging me, you are right sweetheart your husband miss you salma say one of my cousin says and she turn to hug me. And the old woman son come and says believe me children, I won't spare you, her children love her where will she go and he hug his mother.
All the joke where finish and now we are heading to home.
Abuja change so much through all this years I know it will never stay the same after almost 23 years.

Mina fresh off now and come down and have some thing to eat umma tell me holding both my hand she try to release my hands and I hold them, what is the matter baby she say turning around"umma are you happy seeing me coming back here I ask her" she look at my eyes and say "you silly girl how will a mother not be happy when her daughter return to her after so many years tell me" she ask me with tears rolling down her face. I feel guilty for asking her, but what should I do I'm scared. "you know this family especially your uncles we never lose track of you we know everything we the family you are with how you cope with your stepmother everything, even you returning to Nigeria but what should we do your father warn us to stay away from you my dear, so dont ever think negative okay 👌"she say with a smile all over her face. "Okay" i said too smiling.
Okay now be a good girl and hurry up she said going out of my now beautiful room.
I'm happy.

It been three weeks since im back to abuja, and I'm very happy.
I just finish my morning routine, and I headed down stairs.

baki komai a cikin gida sede ayi kici ki fiddo miji kiyi aure Baki yi sede kije aiki kiyi aure dan Allah mana (you don't do any thing in this house accept to eat, just find a man and get married, you won't do that, you only know how to go to work just get married please) grandma said to khairat, this old woman ooh!

Good morning old woman, I great her and give her a side hug, good morning she said, and here come another old woman, you too please get married  don't you girls have does who love you.

I turn to look at khairat, she give me that look of just leave this woman.
When will Yusuf arrived I ask khairat as we are about to have our breakfast, ohh I think it it 6pm she said not sure, You silly girl you are not even sure I said to her. Today Yusuf is coming back from US after his studies, I'm so happy to see our little munchkin back you know I like him he is one of my favorite, or my first favorite.

Umma I will go and pick him,their flight is about to land, salim(he's umma's elder son) said to umma. I will go with you to pick him off too grandma said. me, umma and khairat will stay at home and wait.

"AssalamAlaikum" as i turn i see a beautiful woman i think shes twenty five or four I most say she is pretty with her chocolate skin."Who is she"I ask khairat who is smiling widely at the girl."she's anty zee younger sister". "who is anty zee"i ask gathering my thought to remember who she is,"don't tell me you forget who she is, you are so forgetful"she look at me annoyed."anty zee is yaya salim wife". Ohh i just remember.
"Good day umma how are you" the girl great umma,"im find and you" umma reply giving her a big smile.