Chapter seven

Trip

Aminatu

"Have you guys all book your tickets  since you decide to take public flight."

"Yes Zara, you have been asking the same question we won't disappoint you don't worry."Yusuf replied to her.

She have been asking us the same things have you guys book your ticket please you all have to, blah blah blah in the group chat.

"If you irritate me then i will not be there." Maryam send.

"I'm so so sorry guys, I'm just excited to be with you here, we gonna have so much fun."

The day after tomorrow we will be heading to Korea which I'm excited, even though i went there but once.

"Girls have you called your tailor if he is finish because i have to give the remaining ones to him."umma said walking through the hallway to us.

Umma bought many clothes for us, I'm so excited because when i leave Nigeria i never wear Hausa clothes.

"Yes umma it will be delivered today or tomorrow."

"OK I'm so happy i can't wait to see my girl wearing those clothes." She said grinning from ear to ear.

"Umma you are the best." I said hugging her.

"Let start packing because it October so Korea can be warm and cold at the time."

"And you aminatu i know you like to be cold but be careful or you will catch a cold."

"Yes maam." We all chorus heading to our rooms to pack what we need.

.
.
.
.

"Hurry up you always make people wait for you khairat please stop doing this."umma shout to khairat who is not down yet.

"Coming" We hear her voice, she is walking and running down the stairs.

She come down wearing over size shirt and pant with snickers and and a big bag.

Yesterday when we were talking she said she will make record at the airport today, that why she must wear something extraordinary, so this is the so called extraordinary, I mumble  under my breath.

While me im wearing  a white cotton shirt and an ash pinafore dress with slit, which i matched with a comma heels, packed my hair in a low ponytail, wearing a cap revealing my hair which lay on my back and my bag which is big but not as big as khairat's. 

"Good bye umma." I said giving her a hug.

"Abba bye." "Grandma see you."

We all went to the parking lot.  I can see three cars parked. After we bade them good bye, they pray for us to have a save journey, then we leave for airport.

Umar and Yusuf are in one car, me and khairat, then the other Anty zee and her sister shukra in one car. And we will meet the rest of  travelers at the airport.

Arriving at the airport we saw them as they already arrive. 

"Anty meena." the two twins hop out of the car with their mom and dad. Ruky in another car while the other car is umar and his fiancee walking out with their arms entwined. 

"Littles how are you." I said while squatting down and giving them a kiss on their forehead.

And suddenly we here reporters flashing their cameras on us.

Finally we are seeing the mukhtars, and the maikudi's: rabia, umars fiancee and the CEO of Z Z buildings:Sadiq Maryams husband,as they are heading to Korea could it be to visit Zara mukhtar or are they on a vacation.