Thirty

Aminatu

"Follow my lead my love," Yusuf whispered inside my ears as he blindfold me. Today i'm happy beyond any persons imagination because i spend time with my husband, we talk, we cry and we laughed.

He slowly guide me forward. "Three, two, one" Yusuf voice then he removed the scarf from my eyes. I gasp my eyes filled with tears.

"Fireworks!" I mouth as i wipe away my tears.

"Happy New year Nena, i love you" I hear him said with so much love in his voice.

I gaze at the display of fireworks from our balcony placing my hands on the rails. "Wow how beautiful, it beautiful right?" I asked as i titled my head over my shoulder looking at my handsome man.

"Yes, but not as beautiful as you my love" He answered his eyes, voice and his whole face held an amusement and so much more, while my precious heart skip a beat by his compliment.

The display come to an end, i swirl standing tiptoed placing one palm on his cheek while my other hand hold one of his hand, giving him a gentle kiss on his kissable lips.

"My little brother" I chuckle our eyes locked on.

"My husband" I mumble, Yusuf raise one eyebrow every seconds focusing on me, only me.

"The father of my unborn babies, my big baby" I wink at him earning a chuckle from him.

"Thank You, and i love you" I yelled, pulling him toward me by his neck with my hands around him.

He engulf me into a hug but our little loves that are inside me won't let that happen, so he back hugged me, his face in the crook of my neck.

"This little brother love his Minu, this husband love his Aminatu and this father of unborn babies and the big baby love his Nena. He love her so much and the babies she's carrying inside her womb."

He said kissing my neck at the same time caressing my bump. I love him too, i love him so very much. This is my first new year as a married woman and i'm sure it'll be a memorable one for the rest of my life.

We stand there enjoying the night breeze, the stars and the moon. Only us and our children. I want this happiness to last forever in our lifes, even if we're tested in the future by the Almighty, i pray we should be able to fast through it with fate, strength and dedication. That's my prayer now and forever.

<<<<<>>>>>Morning

I opened our closet, taking a towel drying my hair. I wonder where Yusuf is. I get ready in my yoga outfit, tied my hair in a high ponytail. Coming out from the closet i take my phone leaving the room at the same time.

Entering Yusuf's gym room or should i say ours which is still in his apartment, we're still at umma's place. I was surprise to see the gym empty.

"Why did Yusuf went to this morning" I said to myself spreading my mat. I take my phone dialing Khairat's number.

"Hello"

"Hello momma twins, how are you?" Khairat said with a cheerful voice, she is always energetic.

"I'm fine how is my dearest Huda?"

"She's find but this girl, i don't know who she took after in crying. Ahh may be it you, because i'm an obedient child" she giggled.

"If she took after me it's not a big deal i'm her Aunty after all, i hope she burst your ears" I laugh.

"I'll send her to your, you cruel woman." She yelled making close my ears.