Chapter 15

💦💦
ᗩᗰIᑎᗩTᑌ

It Sunday morning, I decide to take a jog because i start to feel lump all over my body, my doctor advice me to engage in moving my body from time to time. So I'm out.

I wore a pink sweatsuit along with a white sneakers. Okay let go for a jog.

I used a door that lead me to backyard and the garden, I love this kind of intelligence, you see I don't have to leave through the living room and the entire workers will see me. I put on my Bluetooth then tucked my phone into the pocket then start to jog, letting the morning breeze hit my face and hair along with my whole body. After I finished my first round I decide to relax just then I feel something on my shoulder. I turned, my eyes wide open trying very hard not to panic. Luckily for me I meet a dark brown orbs facing me.

"Yusuf you scared me. "  I gasp. "I'm sorry, I talked to you but the earphone won't let you hear me. Out for a jog? " I nod, looking at him wearing a sleeveless shirt with short looking hot and handsome. What have I say, hand on the mouth.

"Yes I need to feel good. "  I said nudging my feet, i add another few rounds while Yusuf take so so many.

"Aren't you finished yet? " I asked giving him a bottle of water while he start to pour it on his hair.
"Yes I'm done with the jogging. "
"What's that suppose to mean, you are going for another exercise! " I face him raising one brow.
"Yes at the gym. " I follow him to the gym, which is inside his living room next to his bedroom, I sit while he continue his exercise. Minutes later he look my direction. 

"Minu I want something from you." I looked at him from my phone waiting for him to talk. He take a towel wiping the sweat that is trickling, a smile on his face.

"I want that azurfa (silver ring) on your finger. " He express pointing at my hand.
"Why? "
"I just want to have something that belongs to you. "  He speak nervously robbing his temple, I gaze at him but he ducked his head, looked at my finger it's a plain ring with no decoration, I like it but he is Yusuf.
"Sorry if you don't feel like it, it okay." He apologize I stand walking to him while staring at my ring.

"S_sorry please nena." He turn but surprise when he see me near him.

"Here have it. " He looked surprised his mouth ajar. I held the ring to him giving him. He collect it and start to put it on his left ring finger but it does not fit, that how firm and bold his manly fingers are, I look at him while he remove it, then decide to put it on his pinky little finger and it get in perfectly. "Perfect. " He mumbled smiling, his eyes twinkling in joy, showing me the finger and how it perfectly fit.

He gently cupped my face smiling in delight. " Thank you Minu, this prove I'm all yours, YOURS FOREVER insha Allah, I love you nena."  He manage to make me speechless but I end up gazing into that intimidated eyes, the eyes which made my heart fluttered. The look on his face is something else, I know Yusuf love me, he always wants to be near me, be with me, ever since we are little and here we are. Together as husband and wife.

Our staring contest come to an end when something fall on the ground, I quickly move, looking at nothing but him.  "I will go freshen up before breakfast. " I speak slightly looking his direction but find him looking at his finger then he gently bring it to his mouth kissing it, my face become hot as it flushed, not as if he kissed me.

°°°°°°°°
We had breakfast, sitting on the couch while I patiently wait for Ayla's arrival, ya salim promise to bring her over for the day. I went to the kitchen to check on the cookies I specially made for her. Coming out I saw Yusuf looking at me.