Ten

💦💦💦💦
Aᴍɪɴᴀᴛᴜ

Today is Friday, the day that Omar became  rabiat husband, the wedding fatiha have been conducted an hour ago, we are now taking pictures with the groom after he return from the bride place. Today umma's dream have been fulfilled I'm wearing a maroon lace with a silver touches and embroidery, it is sewn in a fitted blouse and skirt,a normal makeup is  which lip balm, eyeliner and kohl, my headgear placed perfectly on my head, silver gele:scarf, silver shoes, bag and accessories. The pictures have been taking about an hour now,i step aside to answer a call, finishing a turn around only to meet a gaze staring deeply in my eyes. I lowered my eyes anxiously and irritatedly the man or should i said Aayan, he has been trying to get through me but, i don't know why must i be friend with him he is not family or anything he is just Omar's friend, we meet all thanks to the parties of the wedding, on the day of  cocktail and all the remaining party.

"Salaam beautiful" A voice bring me out of my trance which i know it is his voice. I greeted back his greetings smiling slightly.

"Last day i search for you why did you leave without me beauty" He ask nervously.

"Don't you pity me, i have been trying to get through you but you won't let me in, we are not children, you should give me a chance , understand me before you make your decision."

"Aayan what did you want me to do with you, and the reason i left is, i don't think its right for you to take me home so i just leave" I said innocently.

"OK can i have your phone number for you to get to know me better___"

__please." I gave him my number, but don't get to understand why  he is so clingy. He keep blabbering non stop speaking mostly in Hausa, which unfortunately i only catch few things. I raise my head and my eyes meet with that of yusuf's, he continue to  stare deeply into my eyes, i give him that look of please help me, he walk majestically towards were we are standing.

"Minu let go take pictures together"He said as soon as he arrived. I sigh after we leave the place.

"Ahhh he so clingy, don't he understand" I said raising my face  to look at Yusuf, man he is so tall. "Yusuf you are so tall even with me wearing heels you are taller than me.

"Minu why does that Aayan keep following you where ever you go."he ask tensely.

"I don't know" I replied while taking out my phone handling it to khairat.

"Take picture of me and my favorite brother" she collect the phone, we posed to different pose. He took his phone saying i will take it with my phone, we continue talking random selfie, laughing at how he stick to one style.

"Minu!  You are a girl while I'm a boy,  the different is clear." Laughing i move my hand to the back of his neck  putting my fingers to pull his right cheeks, pulling it while i stand on my tip because I'm on his left side  while he take the pictures.

The celebration continue everybody seems happy and excited, and tonight there will be dinner, khairat call a make artist to decorate us.

"Meena let her start with you I'm taking a call." Khairat said while working out, i look at artist helplessly.

"Can we start now" she said gesturing me to sit down on the vanity table. It start with seconds, minutes, then to hours, she continue panting my face, it exaggeration.

"Wow! Open your eyes now, i can't believe i do this work." Opening my eyes i look at myself in the mirror. 'Wow i look so beautiful' I thought in my head. It is a kind of smile and heavy makeup, the eyebrow is done not too thick and not light, the lips with a shade of red. "It time for the headgear, how did you prefer it to be." I Smile she seems to always like the opinion of her customers.