Chapter 29

YᑌՏᑌᖴ

"What happen to Yusuf!" All the people swirl gazing at Minu, as the result of that I came encounter with her, there she's standing with her big bump. How did our little love grow this fast.

"M_m_Minu" I coped to stuttered with a raspy voice. Minu trudged toward me, the tears i'm holding trickled down from my eyes entering my ears.

"Uthuf did you just called my name, please say it again it been seven months. Please say my name" Minu expressed her eyes filled with tears while her lips curl with a smile. So It have been seven months since my accident.

"Please! I hope i'm not dreaming, my lord please let it not be a dream" My heart race against my rib cage as Minu place her forehead on mine her warm tears falling on my cheeks.

"It's not a dream Minu" She open her eyes as she clasp my cheeks. Turning facing the the people with a questioning look. I wake up minutes ago, but I never thought i have been in a coma for seven months.

"My child our Yusuf have finally come back to us" Umma said with a big smile giving Minu a hug.

Minu swirled looking at me, then she bend down cupping my face. "Yusuf i missed you" She breath placing wet kisses on my face, from my forehead to the rest of my face. She sit on the bed holding my hands.

"I miss you too Nena" Minu give me a heart warming smile gazing at me. Her beautiful eyes held happiness, contented, and bliss.

"Ma'am can you give us a minutes please so we can can see if he can move his body" Minu stand from her spot her hand in mine. The doctor chuckles looking at her. "Ma'am please let us do our job" The whole room slightly laugh as Minu release my hands.

The doctor examine me, he look at them before speaking, "Wow he surely have a perfect body, his is fine now i'm sure it's because of the massage his wife gave him everyday." He turn to me placing his hand on my shoulder.

"If you try i'm sure you'll be able to walk with a walking stick. Now we'll send our nurses over for your treatment."

"Thank you doctor"I said now my voice all clear.

"ok where is the walking stick?" The doctor asked Minu. She smile walking toward our closet with her bump. No our bump.

"Your wife asked me everything about a coma patient, when i told her you'll need a stick she bought it. She really love you, she give you a massage even though she's pregnant, feel your room with flowers, read you a book, tell you stories, truly for someone to have a life partner like her is a blessing. She love you, I have seen how many wife and even family members leave their patient alone but your wife and family stay with you this whole time. Your indeed blessed"

The doctor said with a genuine smile. I look at Minu who's returning with the stick in her hand. When i fall in love with her i never thought my love will be reciprocate, because of our age differences, but see now Minu love me, it's indeed a blessing.

She give it to the doctor and with that stick and the help of them, i manage to stand. Heaving a long sighed tears all over my face. I gaze at Minu, Umma, Abba and the rest of my family they give me a look of encouragement and with that i cope to walk two step.

~~~~~~~

"Baby you should rest now" Minu look at me taking a large bite of an apple. "I have a surprise for you" I look at her, she give a pout. Minu, she is the one who made me do this, all day i have been under many treatment plus family and friends come from everywhere to congratulates me for my recovery, after that my wife here said i should walk ten times for my body's benefit, but now she want me to stop.