So far, so......

March 2021, Bahrain.

So far, so good. We've gone through the winter break together, the car launch and now the hard work really starts. Now we rack up the air miles and deal with the jet lag. Oh, and going from cool weather to fucking baking. Why does it always have to be so hot here? Mind you, it has its advantages..... She leant, sideways, against the wall while a hot, sweaty, topless Seb was busy with a skipping rope, warming up for his first testing session of 2021. He was hot in more ways than one; his lean but muscular, defined torso had definitely improved since she'd first seen it and started working with him and his body gleamed in the sun, looking like he'd need a shower before he got ready to get into his car. He'd bulked up a little, muscle wise, and it really suited him, she gave herself a mental pat on the back. Sebastian Vettel was fitter than ever and it was all down to her regime and his hard work. She knew that Gisela had noticed the difference in her husband too, if the noise she'd heard them making after he'd keep disappearing upstairs was anything to go by. It seemed that driving race cars wasn't the only thing that Seb was good at. However, dealing with feelings that she got from hearing their loud moans of pleasure was not something that she was good at. She hated it and so recently had made excuses to leave a lot earlier than she used to. You could still have him. He might be good at making love but you could teach him how to fuck.....

A tennis ball hit the wall, narrowly missing her head and she was bought back to reality by a grinning Seb who was clearly the culprit.

"You were miles away." He laughed and then ducked as she picked up the ball and threw it back at him. "And my reactions are quicker than yours."

"As they should be but mine aren't too bad." She replied, catching the ball after he threw it back to her.

"What was you thinking while admiring the view?" He asked teasingly, easily catching the ball again as she threw it higher.

"Your hard work is paying off." She admitted.

"Is that a compliment Aleksandra?" He smirked.

"It's a professional observation, I leave the personal compliments to your wife." She replied smartly, taking her turn to catch the ball. Keeping hold of it and then checking her watch, she added, "Go and get changed, it's only half an hour before things get underway and as you know, I don't do late, there'll be no running pics of you this year."

He gave her a rueful smile as he passed her to head to his changing room, in the typical Aleksandra style that he'd now got used to she'd yet again expertly swerved their conversation taking a more personal turn. They'd settled into a good routine together now and while he was comfortable working with her, he missed the way that himself and Antti used to talk, have a laugh and share banter. Like Heikki and Britta, Antti had become a good friend while Alex remained distant. She hadn't mentioned anything else about her family since that day and he'd given up asking but it was frustrating not knowing anything about her. He didn't even know things about her like her favourite food, favourite way to stay in shape or any hobby that she might have away from work, yet he knew of two more occasions where she'd been out in Zürich at night and had been seen with married men by one of his and Gisela's friends - something that had got his wife on high alert and rattled him far more than it should have done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seeing the Sebastian Vettel that most people were familiar with made her relax and feel like she could let her guard down a bit. Thankfully there'd been no more moments like the one that had happened in his gym and so she put it down to static. She might find him seriously attractive but he wouldn't be attracted to her, not with Gisela watching his every move. He'd just completed a second short run of laps and was now back in the garage, talking over his initial findings with Chris. As the heat of the day had built, the breeze had increased and it was now quite windy, something that all the drivers were complaining about. With his helmet perched on top of his head (something that people fondly called 'mushroom Seb'), him and Chris were studying data on an iPad, both of them adding their own input and suggestions. She was quickly learning that he was even more meticulous at the track than he was when working away from it. Although he was still learning everything from people's names to differences with this power unit compared to what he'd been used to, he'd still learnt enough to be able to add in his own suggestions on setup. He seemed happy, relaxed but also raring to go, eager to get back out there and get some more laps in.