An intruder?

Seb woke up and looked to his left to see Alex's naked form next to him on the bed. Reaching an arm out, he grabbed his phone to check the time - just five minutes to go until the alarm he'd set would have woken them both up, giving them forty minutes after that to gather their things and meet Britta downstairs in the lobby to head to the airport for their flight home. He knew he was risking it letting her stay with him in his suite, Britta had been in and out of his suite a few times over the weekend and each time that Alex was there she'd had to run and hide in the bedroom. The sneaking around was fun, adding to their spark but he'd be glad when it got to next year and they'd no longer have to hide their relationship. In fact, he was already beginning to think about speaking to his press officer, confiding in her that he no longer felt the same way about his wife and that he knew Alex was 'the one'. It would be easier all round if she knew but at the same time he also knew it wouldn't be fair on her to ask her to keep something like this, an affair, secret. It would be going above and beyond her job description, she wouldn't be at all happy with the situation he'd got himself into and he'd probably even lose her and her friendship. After working with him for so long, Britta also felt a strong sense of loyalty towards Gisela as much as she did to himself and would probably feel very torn between the two of them. Maybe it was best to keep his mouth shut for now. Rolling on to his side, he regretfully, gently nudged her awake. She looked so beautiful in her sleep that he didn't really want to wake her. "Wake up sleepyhead, time to get up and get ourselves out of here."

She was kind of half asleep, half awake and she groaned, rolling on to her side to face him, shuffling closer and throwing a leg over his. She wasn't ready to move from this bed and share him with Britta just yet. Maybe she could tempt him into staying for another ten minutes...or more. She nuzzled her nose into his chest and kissed him there, moving her way to his nipple.

With a lazy smile on his face, he let her continue, already feeling a stirring between his legs.

Pressing herself against him, it didn't take long for her to feel the effect she was having on him; she moved her kisses upwards, delicately trailing her lips over the skin where his adams apple moved as he moaned softly and then swallowed. The scent of him, the fragrance he always wore mixed with a little sweat from their earlier activities, was perfectly blissful as was the feel of his stubble against her lips and tongue. She found a more sensitive spot and grazed her teeth over it before lightly sucking making him groan and grip her hip while behind him, she heard his phone hit the carpeted floor with a thump. His erection was now pressing incessantly against her tummy; feeling fairly confident of getting another round in, she dipped her hand down between them, reaching for his cock.

It was like an instinctive reaction when his hand quickly grabbed hold of her wrist just as the alarm on his phone decided to tell them that their time was up.

"Tease." Alex groaned in frustration, her own body heating up in readiness for his.

"We can't be late," he murmured, kissing her forehead.

She shuffled upwards to claim his very kissable lips with her own, still hoping to persuade him to stay here just a little longer, "can't I reward you for finishing in the points today? You know you really fucking owned that car this afternoon." She knew he had a bit of a praise kink and that this was usually the way to get what she wanted when it came to sex.

He smiled and rewarded her with a quick kiss before pulling away and sitting up. "You rewarded me earlier," he replied, thinking of the blow job she'd given him in his changing room before they'd left the circuit, "but I'm running out of energy and we have a plane to catch to go home."

"Urgh," she groaned and flopped on to her back. Going home meant him going back to Gisela and their landing time and subsequent jet lag meant that she wouldn't see him until Wednesday. Plus, he had his camping trip next weekend with his kids so she wouldn't see him then either.