Plan A

Seb was thanking his lucky stars that the doorman he'd spoken to not long ago hadn't seemed to recognise him. Maybe he hadn't been an F1 fan? If that was the case then he was very glad of that.

As he drove the DBX back to the hotel, not far from Silverstone, he glanced warily at Alex. She hadn't spoken a word since they'd got in the car. She reeked of alcohol, it was no wonder Jake had thought he could try it on with her. She was under the influence and her defences had been down, it was the ideal opportunity. He wanted to be wrong but he couldn't help but think that maybe Jake had plied her with alcohol on purpose.

Heading along a dark, quiet country road he spied a lay-by just off to his right in the path of the headlights and pulled over, making sure to lock the doors. They needed to talk about this and he didn't want her doing a runner.

"What are you doing?" She asked straight away. Hearing the doors lock she wasn't sure if she should be scared or mad. Cutting the engine, the dash in front of him went dark, plunging the whole car into his darkness. She could barely see Seb's face now.

"We're talking, I'm not dragging this into tomorrow." He declared, releasing his seatbelt and reaching down for the handle to move the seat back so that he could stretch his legs out a bit.

"Fine." She snarled. "You want to talk? Then you can start by telling me what the fuck you thought you was doing turning up like that?"

"It was lucky for you that I did, wouldn't you say?" He shot back, sounding somewhat arrogant.

"I was having a drink with a friend, I was outside for some air...."

"And your so-called friend thought it was ok for him to try and kiss you, despite you repeatedly saying no." He pointed out.

"I can handle myself perfectly well Sebastian."

"Can you?" He questioned her but then quickly regretted it, that was a low blow considering what she'd been through.

If she'd been able to see him properly then she would have slapped him in that moment. Instead she tried the door, hoping it would unlock while tersely muttering, "fuck this shit, I don't need this."

"It's locked." He casually remarked, hearing her furiously trying to open the door.

"Bastard." She muttered to herself but loud enough for him to hear it as she flopped back in her seat.

He smirked, he quite liked her fiery side. He liked ball-busting Aleksandra at times like this. With his voice dripping with sarcasm he cooly replied, "and you might want to remove your seatbelt before you try to do a runner."

He wasn't going to let her out of the car, she was stuck in here with him until he decided to drive them the rest of the way back to the hotel. Out of pure frustration, she yelled, "What the fuck was you doing there anyway?! How did you know where I'd be?!"

"It was easy to find out. Jake's got a big mouth on him." He replied, still sounding eerily relaxed while inside he was anything but. Being in the confines of the car with her was hard, it would be so easy to give in to the desire that was racing through his body. He was already thinking of how it'd feel to fuck her, how it would quell her fire if he just kissed her and fucked her right here, right now. Guilt was now the last thing on his mind, knowing that Jake wanted her had started a blaze within him. He shifted in his seat, feeling his cock starting to get hard. She'd probably go mad and punch him there if she knew.

"Jake told you?" She asked, starting to feel pissed off with the mechanic. She should've known that she couldn't trust him to keep his mouth shut after he'd told Seb he'd scored a date with her.