Belated birthday homecoming

After two tough races in Austria Seb had mixed feelings when he got home and the front door had closed behind him on Sunday night. Yesterday had been his birthday; the team had been great and went to the extra effort of placing large silver, lettered, helium balloons in his garage along with party hats and multicoloured party blowers that unfurled and made a noise when you blew them. There was even a large birthday cake and everyone had got together after qualifying to celebrate with him and he'd been showered with confetti, gifts and cards. Alex had given him a card and a promise to treat him to an extra large hot chocolate with all the extras and an equally as large piece of chocolate cake at his favourite café on their cycle trail. A lack of time yesterday and today meant that they hadn't celebrated his birthday like they'd wanted to but he knew they'd soon rectify that.

As a special treat and because they hadn't seen their dad for what felt like ages to them, Gisela had let the girls stay up late to welcome him home even though they had kindergarten tomorrow.

"He's here!! He's here!!!" He could hear their excited little voices and thunderous footsteps as they came dashing down the stairs to greet him, both of them ready for bed in matching pink pyjama sets. "Happy birthday daddy!!! We love you!!"

He'd missed his children so much and he dropped his rucksack to the floor to get down on his knees and accepted their eager hugs and kisses. He laughed, his birthday was yesterday and yet they still wanted to wish him a happy birthday now. Whenever he'd had a bad race, and it felt like there'd been too many over the last year or two, these two energetic little bundles of fun always made everything feel right again. It was as if they knew where his reset button was and knew how to erase all the bad stuff, replacing it with everything that made him happy. Parenthood was hard as an F1 driver with the guilt of all those missed moments and milestones but it was everything to him, he always said that he was a father and a husband first and a racing driver second. "My girls! Oh, I've missed you so much!" He exclaimed, hugging them extra tight until they squealed and laughed. "Have you been good for mummy?"

"They've been good." Gisela replied as she came down the stairs carrying Xiomar, it was unusual for him to still be up at gone nine at night. "This one wouldn't settle, I think he knew that daddy was coming home and wanted to wish you happy birthday too." She added.

He stood up and immediately took his son from her arms.

Gisela watched on, smiling dreamily as her husband cuddled their seventeen month old. She could tell by the way he was cradling Xiomar against his chest and nuzzling his nose in to his fine, sandy coloured hair that he'd not had the best of weekends and was just relieved to be home, surrounded by the people who knew him and loved him the most. She slipped an arm around his waist and leant in to kiss his cheek, close to his lips. When he reciprocated by placing a loving kiss on her lips she melted inside. Seb was home, where he belonged and he was hers once more. Now he was back everything in her world felt right again.

"Daddy, we made cards for you! They're in our room! Will you read to us? Mummy said if we went straight to bed then you'd read us a story. Pleeeeeaaasse." Ehren asked, tugging on the bottom of his black top.

"Of course." He smiled. "Can your brother come too?"

Ehren nodded before going back upstairs, accompanied by her younger sister.

"If you manage to get all three of them to sleep within thirty minutes you'll get a prize along with your present." Gisela murmured suggestively, licking her lips and lowering her gaze to his crotch as a hint to the blowjob that awaited him.

For a second he hesitated before he replied. Usually he'd jump at the chance of his wife giving him head, especially after being away from home for over two weeks but his mind went straight to Alex. Then the guilt returned. "You're on." He answered, forcing himself to smile.