Suspicion

Gisela sat in the kitchen, her elbow leaning on the table and her head turned in the direction of Seb's gym. He'd been in there for an awfully long time, in fact he was close to going into their time. Today was supposed to be a half day where he'd train in the morning and then have the afternoon free, it wouldn't be the first time his time with Aleksandra had overrun and it wasn't the first time that her suspicions over his trainer had been gnawing away inside her. Ever since they'd arrived back from Italy she'd noticed a difference in Aleksandra; her cool, distant persona seemed to have gone, in it's place was an almost flirty nature, she'd laugh at all his jokes whether Gisela thought they were funny or not, she was constantly touching his arm or his back and she was even showing an interest in the classic motorcycles in his garage, especially one that he was currently overhauling and the way she'd look at him....it was obvious that she'd developed a huge crush on him. When she'd tackled Seb about it in bed last night he'd brushed it off, saying that Alex was simply trying to save her job. To Gisela, the change in Alex was far more than her fighting to keep her job, she was after Seb and there was no doubt about it.

Hearing a soft snore Alex stopped and stood back. She grabbed a towel to wipe her oily hands on and then admired Seb laying on the bed, beautifully displayed with a sheen on his smooth skin that highlighted every muscle in his back, shoulders and arms. Even his legs looked magnificent all oiled up, especially his thighs although she could only see the backs of them. They'd gone through some interval training this morning and she'd worked him hard outside in the warm Spring sunshine. Then she'd given him a massage, letting him have his favourite music playing softly in the background. Neither of them had spoken as she'd worked on his body and she'd taken her time on every single part of him, letting her mind disappear into another dirty daydream while Seb had got so relaxed that he'd fallen asleep. Laid out on display like that in front of her it would be so easy to take advantage, to let her hands wander into territory that was currently forbidden. It wouldn't be forbidden for much longer, she was sure of it. By the time she reached her final race for him in Austria for Styrian Grand Prix, she'd have touched him in places that any other woman could only dream of. Feeling thirsty she decided to leave sleeping beauty alone and headed out to the kitchen to get a glass of water. She failed to notice Gisela sat at the table but as she stopped at the sink with a glass in her hand she could feel someone watching her. It made her shudder and brought back memories she wished that she could leave behind. Soren used to watch her, he'd loiter somewhere just out of sight in the apartment they'd shared but she'd always been able to feel his cold, hard stare......right before she'd feel his cold, hard hands.

"Cold?" Gisela asked, noticing her shudder but without a single hint of sympathy.

Alex felt a flash of relief right before she felt herself bristle with annoyance. Of course, the wife. For fucks sake, why can't she just disappear down a fucking big hole and never come back?! Plastering on her best, fake, I'm-your-best-friend-really smile, she turned around right after filling her glass. "Just one of those odd moments where you shudder for absolutely no reason at all."

"Mmm." Gisela hummed vaguely and cocked her head to one side as she eyes Alex. Clad in skin tight Lycra and with a hint of cleavage on display in her black vest top, Gisela had no doubts in her mind that Alex had probably spent the entire morning flaunting her figure in front of Seb. She wasn't stupid, she'd seen the way other women acted when her husband was around.

"How's the jewellery business going? Seb told me a while ago that you make jewellery." Alex asked, purely to come across as friendly. She needed Gisela to have a little trust in her, a suspicious wife like her could be a pain the ass.

"It's doing great, I'm just having a little coffee break right now. Where's my husband?" Gisela made sure to refer to Seb as her husband, even putting a little emphasis on the word 'my'.