High (and low)

Bahrain.
The first race weekend had crept up on everyone among a hectic schedule of interviews, filming days, photo shoots, sponsors and promotional events and training. If Alex had thought the paddock had been busy before during pre-season testing, now it was packed with people - and men for as far as the eye could see. It was like looking at a delicious picnic, except there was only dish on the menu that she wanted to devour - Sebastian.

In the hotel gym the air conditioning had unfortunately failed and as she had the entire room to herself while she worked out, she'd taken off her grey, long sleeved workout top and was currently on the treadmill in just her sports bra and leggings with the music blaring out loud. She could feel the sweat running down her body as she slowed down, she knew better than to overexert herself in a hot room and so decided to stop and take a drink.

Hopping off the treadmill, she grabbed her water bottle from the shelf unit. The water was warm from the heat of the room but she didn't care, it was hydration and that was what was important. Listening to the current track that was playing from her phone, High by Dua Lipa, she let her mind wander back to yesterday's recovery session with Seb following his work in the car. She could picture him in her mind as clear as day; that peachy behind in his race overall just before he undressed, that beautiful strong back and shoulders as he laid face down on the massage table, the feel of his warm, soft skin beneath her hands, the way she could ease the tension from every muscle. Her mind began to wander to how she'd really wished that the massage had gone..... how she'd wished she'd ran her hands up his legs and thighs. She'd hear him try to stifle a moan as she purposely glided her fingertips over areas where she knew he could be sensitive and she'd feel him lift his hips to give room to his growing erection.... She pictured that delectable, sexy body, looking more honed and fit with each week that had passed, his handsome face and those striking blue eyes. She could see his wedding ring as he'd move to fold his arms and then lean his head on them, enjoying the attention she was giving him far more than he'd admit to. She remembered his recent threat to her - "Things need to change Alex and you've got until the end of next month to change them."

Well she'd made changes; maybe not quite in the way that he wanted but he was definitely getting more of the 'personal', just not the kind of personal he'd meant. And it's been fun giving him some personal treatment. It's only going to get more personal from here. Maybe I should offer him a more personal massage? Oil up that hot, honed body; apply more pressure to those sensitive spots I know of and get a little closer to ones I haven't yet explored. I'd get him high and give him a personal massage with a guaranteed happy ending.....

Seb knew he was running a little late for his morning warmup as he entered the gym. He wondered which Alex he was going to get today. Ever since he'd left her with the ultimatum of changing things or leaving at the end of next month she'd either barely spoken to him or been......he couldn't think of how describe it. Hands on? The last couple of weeks he was sure that she'd been touching him more than was normal for their training programme and the way she massaged him - her hands never left his skin, her fingers would glide from one area to another, idly but unknowingly finding erogenous zones that made him find her touch far more pleasurable than he knew was right. It was still a sports recovery massage but with a sensual verging on sexual edge to it and he wondered if she knew that when she'd been roaming her hands all over his body. It felt...... His train of thought was interrupted; firstly by the heat in the room, secondly by the loud music and thirdly by Alex - or rather by the sight of her as she drank from her bottle. He eyed her from head to toe; from the way her black hair hung down her back in its ponytail as she leant her head back to drink, exposing her neck, to the way the top half of her body gleamed with sweat, her breasts in the sports bra she was wearing and the way her hardened nipples were straining against the fabric, her toned bare midriff and her long legs in those tight leggings. Then he noticed her lips around the top of that bottle and the way she pulled it from her mouth with a little pop when she'd finished. His mind began to provide him with arousing images that he knew he shouldn't be having and as she ran a hand down from her neck and down the left side of her body, taking in the curve of her breast, he wondered if she was having a moment too. Maybe she was fantasising about someone. Was it himself? It would certainly the massages, unless he was imagining things.