Britain

Alex leant back against the workbench, diving her hand into a packet of ready salted crisps. She felt like all she'd done lately was eat, she'd been feeling hungry all the time and was constantly snacking. At this rate she'd start putting on weight. There was only one thing or person to blame for her increased appetite and he was stood a few feet away, getting ready to get into the car; his gorgeously shiny, green AMR21.

Training had been a bit lax lately, she admitted to herself, or maybe she should call it sporadic. When they'd been in the zone, the programme had been followed to the letter and had gone well. When they'd been alone in the house......well, training had been the last thing on their minds.

She couldn't really pin the blame solely on Seb; she'd been just as bad, giving in to him far too easily. But then who could resist the lure of Sebastian Vettel? She thought back over the last week; a few highlights sprang to mind, such as the morning when Gisela had taken the kids on the school run and he'd accosted her in the laundry room, pulling away her clothes just enough to gain the access he'd needed to fuck her from behind (her tight sports leggings meaning that she couldn't part her legs and the added friction for them both had been out of this world). Then there was the day they'd been up in his office and he'd slipped his hand down the front of her shorts while she was sat on his lap, making her cum with just his fingers while they kissed. On another day they'd been working out together in the back garden, it had been a hot day and the sight of Seb's sweaty body had been too much to resist. She'd ended up riding him on the lawn, both of them knowing that Gisela could have returned from a shopping trip, to get supplies for her jewellery business, at any moment. They'd had to pick their moments and pounce on any opportunities that came their way but boy, had they maximised them to the full!

Seb could feel her watching him and turned to spot her, openly staring at him with a crisp in her hand, poised in the air between the bag and her slightly open mouth. He snickered to himself, he'd never known a woman with such a voracious appetite as Alex and he wasn't thinking about the crisps. She suddenly blinked, her eyes meeting his, then she smiled and blushed, looking away as she realised that she'd been caught. While he found her blushing adorable, he knew that little moments like these were going to have to be kept to a minimum, otherwise people would notice and tongues would start to wag - like Jake's, who caught his eye as he looked around to check if anyone had been watching. He walked over to her, knowing that it was best to quietly warn her.

Seeing him approaching her, she dumped the bag of crisps on the bench behind her and hastily wiped her hands on the front of her jeans, snapping straight into professional Aleksandra mode. She'd have to be standing by the car, waiting for the pit lane to open, with everything to hand that he might need once he was in the cockpit. "Not long to go now." She glanced at her watch. "Make sure to take on extra fluids, it's baking out there." She nodded to the garage exit, where the sun was shining and slowly roasting the great British public who were sat in the stands opposite.

He stood at an angle, purposely turning his back towards Jake. "I know you find me irresistible right now but....."

"Try not to ogle so hard? Yeah, sorry. I was thinking about......stuff." She chose her words carefully, finishing Seb's sentence for him. She knew they had to be very careful; people gossiped in the F1 community, she'd quickly learned this after wearing a short sleeved polo top on Thursday, showing her scars and fading bruises from her accident in public for the first time. It hadn't taken long before word had got back to the Aston Martin garage that she was being talked about.

"You have a one track mind Miss Van de Berg." He teased before stepping away to finish getting himself ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Standing on the grid still felt weird and it still made her feel exposed as TV cameras from various channels swarmed around and photographers darted in and out, capturing candid images of Seb who was stood on the grass beside her with his headphones on, listening to music, while she held an umbrella to shield them both from the hot sun. What felt even weirder though, was that they were standing on the grid like this on a Saturday. It made it feel more like a Sunday and the grid was just as busy as it would be on a race day too. Alex didn't see the point of doing a sprint race, not when they'd still gone through qualifying yesterday and Seb wasn't particularly keen on losing a valuable practice session. Thankfully today was a trial, with another one to come in Monza in September.