Re-visiting her past

She'd blocked it from her mind for weeks, she'd refused to look at the flight tickets, the hotel booking and she'd even purposely left it off of the calendar app on her phone but now she was here, there was no getting away from it.

She'd feel sick with nerves one minute, feel like crying the next minute and then take herself off into her own mind to tell herself that she was better than this, stronger than this. It was only eight months since she'd left Amsterdam, since she'd left Soren's threatening texts behind to try and build a new life. Now she was back in The Netherlands, in Zandvoort, less than an hour away from her old life with him in Almere and even less distance away from Amsterdam. If Soren was going to come for her again anywhere, it would be here, she was sure of it.

She still remembered the way to Almere and she still remembered the way to Orvelte, well over one hundred miles away. Everything felt like it was too close to her, as if it was all about to cave in on her, trapping her here.

She felt the bed move and then a warm body press against her own, followed by a pair of soft lips kissing her shoulder. An arm draped itself across her tummy as Seb shuffled closer to her, placing another kiss on her shoulder.

"You're thinking." He mused, his voice sounding deeper than usual with a slight rough, raspy edge to it, courtesy of the noisy and vigorous sex they'd enjoyed about fifteen minutes ago. "You're worrying, aren't you."

She knew that she couldn't keep anything from him, he knew her better than anyone else ever had or probably ever would. "There's just so many memories. All of my past....it feels like it's too close. Almere is less than an hour from here and Orvelte is about one hundred and thirty miles away and Soren...."

"He won't get to you." Seb cut her off, letting his fingers stroke her waist as he spoke. "I've made sure of that while we're here, you will have security with you for our entire stay."

"A body guard?" She turned her head to look at him, admiring his flushed face and the way his hair on his head and chest looked damp with sweat.

"Call it what you want, wherever you go, he goes." Seb rolled onto his back and lifted his arms to put his hands at the back of his head. "Though I doubt he'd show himself here, it'd be too obvious and risky."

She kept looking at him, he'd sounded so casual, as if it was an everyday thing to have a body guard, as if it wasn't probably costing him hundred's or even thousands of euros for her to have twenty-four hour security over the weekend. She sat up, pulling the duvet away from their bodies, it rustled as she moved and turned to face him, sitting with her legs crossed. It felt so normal to be naked in front of him now that it felt like it was ages ago that she was hiding her scars from him. "Don't you think it'll draw attention to me...us?"

"He'll be wearing team uniform so that he blends in and he's to keep a discreet but safe distance away, it'll be fine." He replied, eyeing her body up and down at the same time. "The only people that know about him are me, you and Britta. Everyone else will probably be too busy to notice him and if anyone asks, he's working for me, gaining images for my website."

"You've got it all planned out." She smiled, reaching out to leisurely trail a finger down over his abs and follow the trail of hair that led to his cock.

"There's something I'd like you to do for me." He said suddenly, sounding a little anxious because he didn't know how she'd take what he was about to ask of her.

Her finger stopped just shy of his pubic hair, her eyes moving from his now semi hard cock to see the uneasy expression on his face. "Name it."

"I've hired a car, I'd like you to show me where you're from."