Monaco

Alex weaved her way through the packed nightclub with a drink in her hand. Around her were people dancing crazily, all of them happy, some of them drunk, all of them here to have a good time. Above her head green and purple lasers drew lines in the darkened air while purple, blue and pink lights flashed all around, the occasional burst of strobe lighting made her head feel funny and the music made her body feel like it was vibrating. Right now this was her happy place, she didn't care that she'd broken her Seb-imposed-curfew to be here, she didn't care that it was Friday night and she had to be up early in the morning, she just needed to let off some steam.

Screw Seb, he was being an ass hole at the moment and it was making working with him difficult. Ever since their moment in Portugal he'd been off with her. In the beginning he'd complained that she was cold, distant and that he liked to know his PT on a more personal level - now the roles were reversed and he was the one being cold and distant. He'd been worse ever since they'd got back from Spain, where he'd had another frustrating and pointless weekend. He'd thrown himself into what she thought was vomit inducing displays of affection with his wife purposely in front of her to make her jealous and she'd lost count of the times she'd heard them having sex. It was sickening. She knew what it was all about, he'd come close to kissing her, he'd come close to cheating on his wife and he'd nearly pissed his pants with fear. As for Gisela, she'd been just as bad, clinging on to Seb like some desperate groupie, clamouring for his attention, interrupting training sessions by parading about with very little clothing on to distract him and making snide remarks when he wasn't close enough to hear. With just five weeks left to go of her six month contract, Alex was close to her breaking point. She was closer than ever to ripping them apart and she was going to savour and enjoy single minute of it.

Soren made his way from the bar with a beautiful blonde woman on his arm and a bottle of champagne in his hand while she carried the glasses. Travelling from country to country for F1 weekends had its perks besides being able to see Alex, he hadn't been short of female company. They made their way around the outside of the dance floor, heading to the VIP area. Even with his new admirer, he couldn't help but eye all the lithe sweaty bodies as women danced in skimpy dresses. For someone like him, this was like a bountiful buffet. No woman was off the menu.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wanting to make sure that Alex was where she was supposed to be, Britta knocked on her hotel room door under the pretence of needing to borrow Alex's hair straighteners. She was counting down the weeks until Alex left, the atmosphere between her and Seb had sunk to new low over the past week and she hadn't taken kindly to him telling her that he didn't want her going out tonight like she had been the last two nights. Britta wasn't really surprised when no one answered the door and having spare room cards for Alex and Seb's rooms, she let herself in and then dialled Seb's number.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alex wasn't sure of the name of her fellow dancer but he fit her criteria perfectly - married, reasonably young and fit. In fact he was gorgeous. Starting to feel the effects of the vodka cocktails she'd been drinking, she didn't think anything of it as her Channing Tatum lookalike pulled her closer with his hands on her waist. Dancing to the fast paced track soon became difficult and it moved on to somewhat awkward, out of sync dancing before they both gave up on that and ended up just grinding against each other at their own pace. He was keen. Very keen. She was already starting to think of whose hotel room she should suggest that they move things on to. His hands began to wander, slipping around to cup her behind and press their groins closer together. She could feel a firm bulge pressing into her. Would it be her room later or his?

Soren sat with his arm slung around the blonde woman, named Sarah. He was scanning the room as she inched closer and closer to him, she'd soon be sitting in his lap. Sarah was beautiful with a stunning figure but she wasn't Alex. He'd had several women since Alex had left but none of them compared to her.