It's in the eyes

April. Italy.

I hear you'll be leaving us at the end of June." Britta remarked while standing in the doorway of Seb's changing room. She was glad that Seb had taken the decision to end Alex's contract at the end of her trial period. Whatever his reason was, Alex just wasn't right for the role, she just didn't seem to fit in or even want to fit in.

"Try not to sound too unhappy about, will you." Alex shot back sarcastically, hearing the glee in Britta's voice which she just couldn't hide.

"I'm sure that with the right kind of client, you'll shine but you're just not the right PT for Seb." Britta added patronisingly. "I hear that Mazepin is looking for a new PT."

Alex didn't bother to reply, she'd rather stick pins in her eyes or go grovelling back to her parents than work for that prick. Now she knew she'd be leaving Seb's employment soon, she saw no reason why she shouldn't leave a trail of destruction in her wake, especially as Gisela had made it clear that she'd encouraged Seb in his decision. Screw the lot of them. It was time for a career change, she'd be damned if she was going to live back in Almere again and she wasn't going to stay in F1, not with the likelihood of Soren tracking her down. It was a depressing thought, her career as a personal trainer was coming to an end. Maybe she'd have to put a call into Heikki and see if there were other roles she could fulfil at Hintsa. In the meantime, she'd be starting to plan how to lure Seb into her web, then she'd inject poison into his precious marriage and destroy his perfect little idyllic family unit.

Seb had flicked a switch inside her. She'd confided in him, she'd opened up and told him about her separation from her family and he'd repaid her by 'deciding that they weren't compatible'. It hurt and once again it reinforced her opinion and dislike of men. He was going to pay.

The thing was though, was that she hadn't got long to do it. His marriage to Gisela seemed so strong that he could well be her greatest challenge yet. But Aleksandra loved a challenge, and step one of this challenge? It would be all about the eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sky was overcast and the air was a little cool as they walked the track. Alex kept her green logo'd jacket zipped up while Seb walked just ahead of her with senior members of his team. As there was no spring sunshine, there was no need for sunglasses and so she kept her eyes glued to him, admiring his behind in his dark grey jeans. No one could deny the difference she'd made to him since January, he'd toned up more in some areas and bulked up a little more (muscle wise) in others. In particular his upper arms, his shoulders and his neck were noticeably more muscular but also his thighs and calfs. His abs were also looking more defined. In short, he was walking, talking Adonis.

As if he could sense her watching him, he glanced behind himself, meeting her gaze. She held his eye contact, feeling her lips curling up into an appreciative smile - one that he reciprocated with his own.

I'll be playing this game all weekend Sebastian, this is only the beginning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That evening Alex upped her game by accompanying Seb to a small party held by Aston Martin. The stars of the show were the two cars, a racing green Vantage and a matte black DBX but the Formula One team's two drivers also attracted attention. She stood to one side of the room, watching as Seb made his way around the gathering of around thirty people, all of them either having senior roles in the company or just filthy rich guests who'd paid their way in. Dressed in a black suit with his white shirt unbuttoned at the top, she had to admit that Seb looked the sexiest she'd ever seen him. His smile and his presence lit up the room while his stunning blue eyes and beautiful face commanded attention. All she could think of was that she was going to enjoy having him when the time came. He looked in her direction; at first he wasn't looking directly at her but then his eyes met with hers. He held her gaze as if it was a competition to see who would blink first but Alex had played this game before and she always won. She stared back at him across the room, thinking of all the things she'd like to do to him; getting herself off while riding his thigh, riding his hard cock, tying his wrists together and making him kneel to bury his face between legs, rewarding him after a hard race with a hard fuck and of all the photos she'd take great pleasure in sending to Gisela.