15.

< April 1st 2019 >

It didn't take them long to arrive at the theatre that Vanya was playing at, mostly because it was only down the road from the bowling alley and the siblings had ran so fast that they couldn't feel their legs when they stopped outside the place. Instead of stopping outside and thinking of a plan, they knew that they didn't have enough time to sit around and chat; not only did they have to stop Vanya from making the biggest mistake of her life by ending the world but they were also outrunning gunmen that would eventually track them down just like they had before. They were on a tight schedule and needed to get things done as soon as possible so that the apocalypse wouldn't happen and that everything would go back to normal; not that any of them knew what would be classed as normal anymore because the last week and definitely changed their perspectives of things. They rushed inside the theatre and bounded up the stairs, but then Allison stopped everyone from going any further and scribbled in her notepad: I NEED TO GO ALONE.

That simple sentence was enough to break Luther because he desperately wanted to save Vanya but he also didn't want to see Allison get hurt and was stuck between the two. He tried to reason with the woman that was in front of him, not sure if it would work but it was better than trying to reason with Vanya in her current circumstances. "Allison, I can't let you do that, alright? She's beyond reasoning."

"You hear the music?" Diego looked up towards the ceiling and knew that they didn't have much time, the concert had started and Vanya was about to hurt a lot of people. "It's started."

"Do you honestly think she's going to listen?" Luther questioned, keeping his eyes trained on Allison and hoping that if he kept reminding her how dangerous this was, that she would give up and try his own plan. "After everything that's happened?"

Klaus' eyes darted around the room as he began panicking that they were running out of time and wouldn't be able to stop Vanya if they didn't hurry things along. "We don't have time for this."

"Okay." Luther sighed, seeming as if he had given into her demands and watched her running towards the stage before turning to the boys when he knew that the coast was clear. They seemed to already know his plan though, and had realised that he wasn't going to let Allison put herself in danger like that without a second agenda.

Diego frowned, not loving the plan that they were creating but going along with it because it was the only plan that they had. "You're using her as a distraction, aren't you?"

"Our best chance to incapacitate Vanya."

"What if Allison's right and Vanya will listen to her?" Kate offered, trying to support the only other woman that was part of the team and hoping that her voice would reason with the guys but it seemed that they were too caught up in their own imagination to realise that Vanya was still their sister and they needed to save her before they could save the rest of the world. She was fragile and one wrong move could cause the apocalypse. "Shouldn't we play it safe?"

"We are saving the world." Diego exaggerated, ignoring the glare that his girlfriend was sending his way because he was used to her looks and even with the end of the world ahead of them, wasn't going to change how they worked with each other.

Luther shrugged at the opinion, believing that he knew best. "She'll thank us later."

"So, what's the plan?" Klaus pondered, rubbing his hands together and was more than excited to finally be part of the plan because he was never told about anything, he was usually the one on the other side of these plans but now he was finally involved and was excited for what was going to happen.

"Uh, you wait out front." Luther instructed, sharing a look with Diego as they both silently agreed that Klaus would do better as far away from the issue as possible. They were sure that they could handle this alone and didn't want him in the way when things got messy, his powers weren't as useful in a life-or-death situation.