Chapter 8- i hate you

I look at her with confusion and annoyance before saying "why I don't remember is us needing to talk for any reason" I walk past her trying to avoid any conversation as she says "Charlotte we need to talk about why I did what I did" I stop and turn to her with a confused look and say "we'll go on" she looks to me in slight shock but says "when I planed to have you watch your mothers death it was in my intentions to show you what happens if you do things like she did I didn't mean to hurt you I was trying to do you a favor and having magic is an terrible price you can do much evil with it and I'm trying to help" I try to hide my anger and say through gritted teeth "t...thank you snow" she smiles and me brightly and pulls me into a hug I Stiffen and my eyes widen in shock I don't hug back but I also don't stop it if I want to help my mother I need to act like I'm on snows side she eventually pulls back and stands giving me a small smile before walking outside leaving me alone I sigh and sink onto my bed going over the day in my head I eventually find the strength to get up and change into comfy clothes once I'm dressed I pull back the sheets of my bed and slide under them shivering slightly until the warmth surrounds me a sigh escapes my lips as I think about what happened with mother today my eyes grow heavy and I eventually drift off to sleep...

Regina's POV-
I hesitantly let go of Charlotte and she walks out leaving me with charming I take a deep breath and push back my tears before turning to him and saying with anger laced in my voice "what do you want" he steps up to the cell door and says "I'm telling you what we're going to do with you" I look at him with slight nervousness and say "well?" He clears his Throat before saying "you are to be exiled to your castle and you no longer will Be a queen of any land" I look at him with anger but my mind wonders to Charlotte I say in slight fear "what about Charlotte?" He looks to the wall as if he's thinking before responding "she will stay here with me and snow so you can't push your dark majec on her you will never see her again" my heart sinks and I stand quickly and yell "you have no right!" He jumps slightly and says "I'm afraid Regina you don't have any say" I put my hands agents the bars and say in anger "I'm her mother" he avoids my eyes and turns around he starts walking Tored the door and I yell desperately with tears in my eyes "you can't do this!" He opens the door and says simply "you leave tomorrow" before walking out I grab the candle on the table in my cell and through it at the wall in anger before sinking to the floor the sound of my cries filling the quite room...

It's now the middle of the night but I can't sleep knowing I'll be separated from my daughter again I play with the end of my hair until I here the sound of footsteps the door cracks open and snow walks in with a slight distressed look on her face I sit up in confusion and she walks to my cell door opening it quickly I stand and she says "it's Charlotte she... screaming in her sleep I... I don't know what to do" my eyes widen and snow steps aside I look at her in disbelief she is letting me out? I don't take long to run out into the hall I look to snow before saying "where is she" snow points to the left and says "the end of the hall last door on the right" I nod before running in that direction I get close to her door and start to here her screaming echoing through the hall my heart sinks and I quickly open her door I look around the room to see James sitting on the bed trying to wake her I quickly move forward and say "out" he turns to me with wide eyes but snow walks In behind me and says "it's fine" he nods still looking confused and leaves the room quickly closing the door behind him I sit on Charlottes bed and quickly do what I'd do every time this happens I take into my arms and shake her repeating her name until she comes out off it she gasps and quickly sits up I grab both sides of her face and make her look into my eyes she flinches away from me and I look at her in confusion her breathing steadies and her big brown eyes fill with tears I say in concern "Charlotte what happened" she replies her crying making it hard to understand her "I... I saw the past" I furrow my brow and say "what did you see" see looks to the wall as if she thinking and visibly cowers back I grab her hand I've never seen her this upset after a nightmare she looks up at me and I repeat myself "honey what did you see?" She takes a deep breath and closes her eyes I furrow my brow but then a vision is shown to me it starts out in the woods and then moves onto a village of people nothing looks out of the ordinary until the clouds turn a dark grey the people step back and look in the direction of the road one of my carriage rides into the village and I step out but it's me from the past i hear her say one thing that makes my heart sink 'kill them all' the guards run Tored the people and kill them as they scream I step forward and set people on fire with my magic it starts pouring the rain and the buildings are set fire burning to the ground as the blood of the people flows with the rain the screams eventually stop and there is a painful silence of just the rain pattering on the ground the sky is no longer a foggy grey but a blood red my past self turns around and walks back to the carriage with the guards behind...

Charlotte's POV-
I watch mothers exasperation as she watches my vision of the past once it's over she gasps and looks to me And says "Charlotte I'm sorry you had to see that I didn't want you to that was one of my lowest moments were I was consumed by revenge" I can tell mothers trying to stay strong but her voice is cracking I hug her tightly and she lets out a sigh before putting her arms around me returning the gesture I say while holding her close "will you stay with me tonight?" Mother pulls back from the hug but keeps her hand on my shoulders and says with a frown "I don't think I can" I sigh and say "well then I will go back with you" mother quickly shakes her head and says sadly "no you need to stay here it's my crimes I'm paying for not yours" she stands and tucks me in placing a kiss on my head before turning around and walking tored the door I find my voice as she reaches her hand for the door and say "I love you" she turns around and gives me a small smile before saying "I love you too" and stepping outside closing the door behind her  I turn over and pull my blanket up to my chin and sigh before going back to sleep...

I shoot up in bed and look to the window my guess it's probably about 8:00 in the morning I have an odd feeling something is off so I get up and tip toe my way down the hall as I get closer to mothers cell I see people come out from around the corner I quickly step back so they can't see me my eyes widen when I see mother being dragged by 2 guards down the hall and she's yelling at them "idiots stop you can't take me away from my daughter" I look at her in slight shock I follow them till they get downstairs and to the door the guards lead her out to a carriage and as they are pushing her inside she looks to me I shed a tear and mother looks at me sadly I go to run out and try to stop them form taking her but someone pulls me back I scream and turn to see James I look at him in anger and yell "I hate you" he sighs and says "it's better off this way I'm sorry" I push him away from me and turn to see mothers carriage leaving the castle grounds I turn to James and say "let me guess you also gonna keep me here as you hostage" he frowns and crouches down to my hight putting his hands on my shoulders and says "no I'm giving you a 2nd chance" I scowl and whisper "yah right" as he walks me off to go meet with snow...

We walk into a big room witch I think is the throne room and snow is waiting for us she smiles brightly but I don't return it James steps forward and opens his arms him and snow share a short hug and he says "she knows about Regina" snow looks to me with wide eyes and says "Charlotte I thought you where asleep" I roll my eyes and say "well I'm not why the hell did you keep me hear instead of sending me home with my mother" snow steps forward and goes to place her hand on my holder but I push her away she sighs and says "if you stayed with her you will turn out exactly like her" I scoff and say "is that so bad like everyone makes it out to be" snow looks at me with shock and says strictly "Charlotte she kills people" I sigh and say "so she not a bad person you made her the way she is because you killed my father and you tried to kill her to" I push snow away from me once again and storm off to my room once I get there I slam the door behind me and take deep breath in attempt to calm myself I walk over to my vanity and put my hands on the top of it and pushing everything onto the floor making a loud crash I breath out and look up at myself in the mirror I gasp slightly when I see my eyes bright blue that same color thats starting to form around my body it disappears quickly and I step back in slight fear of myself my eyes gloss over the door opens causing me to turn to see snow standing on the other side she looks around the room and sighs before walking over to me and putting her arms around me and pulling me into a hug i put my arms around her waist and start to cry as she strokes my hair  and says "I'm sorry... for everything I ruined your life and I just want you know I'm truly sorry I hope you can forgive me" I sniffle and look up to meat her green eyes I sigh before nodding and saying "I'll try" she smiles brightly and says "would you like to join me and charming for breakfast?" I frown and say "can I just stay in and get some extra sleep?" She nods and says "of course before walking tored the door as soon as she's out of sight I frown and sigh before flopping on my bed and I can't help but let my mind wonder to mother...

Regina's POV-
After they left me at my castle I get changed with the wave of my hand and go up to meet my father we share a short hug and he says "Regina your ok... where's Charlotte?" I scowl and say "snows ruined my life once again and I plan to strike back twice as hard and I know exactly what I'll do to destroy everything they have" the genie appears from the blue smoke of the mirror and says "what could be that powerful my queen?" A small smirk appears on my lips as I grab a glass of wine and take a sip before saying "well the dark curse of course"...