Chapter 14- pans curse

Reginas POV after the curse breaks-
I can't take the pain of Charlotte being gone and now that Magic's back I need to do something I go to my vault and flip through all my books for a forgetting spell for the hole town I don't need anyone reminding me of her it's simply too painful I evently find the spell and it's quite complicated I mix all the ingredients together and put the last one in as the smoke starts to pour outward tored the rest of the town I look to a photo of me and Charlotte shedding tear before the smoke surrounds me erasing all my memories of ever finding her until all those years ago in the woods...

3 years latter daniella's POV-

Ive lived with the merry men for a few years now and it's been great robins taken me under his wind kinda like a daughter and Roland is like my little brother and all the merry men are like uncles Ive remembered a few things but still it's not much I can remember living in an orphanage for some time and this unusual town called storybook I think I also remember I had a friend named cam but that's pretty much it today's my 13 birthday and robins gonna take me and Roland out to a pincnic while the merry men prepare a surprise party for me that they think I don't know about it's actually quite funny but no one around here has and exactly quite voice. I was woken up this morning by Roland jumping on me and Robin giving me a gift I look to him confused but then he motions me to open it I do as asked to see new bow a smile and stand hugging him "thank you papa!" He smiles at me and I relise what I called him my eyes widen slightly and I say "oh I'm sorry" he cuts me off with a smile "no it's alright me and all the merry men think of you as family and I think of you as my own daughter you can call me dad if you want" I smile wildly and hug him tightly for the second time he smiles and kisses my head "well why don't you get ready Ill take Roland and grab some things for the picnic" I nod with a smile and he turns around leaving me to change I put on a blue dress I've been working on for the past few months living with the merry men is great but there all well... men and I wanted to dress like me for once so I got some material and I've been sewing it at night time when everyone is asleep for the past few months and it's finally done it goes to my knees and is a soft blue it has a low v for a next and long puffy sleeves I braid a small chunk of my chin length hair out of my face I cut it last week with my knife it was down to my knees and I wanted a change I really like it to be honest I put on my shoes before going outside when I do all the men turn to me with shocked exasperations Robin walks up and looks to me wide eyes "Dani you look beautiful" I smile and he hugs me picking me up slightly as all the men agree with them I smile once he sets me down and spin around "do you like the dress I made it" dads jaw drops and he says "you made that I love it it's absolutely beautiful" I smile and Roland runs over I lift him up and place him on my hip as he smiles "you look pretty" I laugh and say "why thank you you look quite handsome yourself little prince" he smiles and robin grabs the basket before saying to all the men "we'll be back soon" the all smile and say there goodbyes as we head to the woods we put down a blanket and all sit putting out the food we eat and I chase butterflies with Roland while robin laughs at us I smile brightly today's been great so far... but there a crack of thunder and Roland falls me and dad run up to him quickly Robin picks him up and my gaze turns to the purple cloud in the sky coming across the land I get a flash back and furrow my brow this has happens before dad puts his arm around me and stairs at the cloud in fear "what the bloody hell" my eyes widen as it gets to us I hide my face in robins neck as The smoke surrounds us...

I open my eyes and look around but when I look to the field my brow furrows "um dad" he turns around and looks at all the people who showed up and furrows his brow "we need to get back to camp" I nod and we put our stuff together quickly we start to walk back to camp and I'm pretty shaken and find it hard to breath "d... dad" he stops and turns to me quickly and cups my face with concern "Dani what is it" tears fill my eyes and I start to cry "I... I can't breath" I put my hand to my chest shakily and gasp for air he rubs my arm "hey it's ok breath" I sob out "I can't, just take Roland back to camp I'll catch up I just need a minute" he looks to me as though I'm crazy and I just look at him begging him to just go with my eyes "please" he nods and kisses my head before running of to camp I sink down onto the ground and sob I don't know what got me so shaken but I feel like I'm dieing I jump when I hear a soft voice say in concern "are you ok?" I turn to my left to see a beautiful woman with a dark elegant dress something about her seems fimiler  and  I can't find words between my tears "I- no" I sob and she quickly walks over and I feel arms around me my brow furrows this stranger is hugging me but it feels so right I put my hands around her waist and cry onto her shoulder almost as if it's normal my heart beats fast my in my chest as my breathing comes out in short cry's the woman pulls back and puts her hands on each side of my face "honey calm down what's you name" my eyes flash with a memory causing me to gasp I've meet this woman before and my name I remember it my eyes widen and I say "it's Dani- Charlotte um...do we know each other" the woman looks at me confused "no not that I know of" I nod still being confused I say "I fell and hit my head a Few years ago I lost all my memory and most of its still not back so sometimes I get flashbacks it's just all confusing" her eyes widen and she looks to me in shock "oh my that's awful" I nod and sniffle it's Seems my tears are slowly calming down the woman smiles at me and stands offering me a hand "I'm regina" I smile but jump when I hear a branch breach behind us...

Regina POV-

Charlotte jumps when there's a snap behind us I light a fireball in my hand but put it out when I see snow I grone in annoyance and say "snow what are you doing" she walks up to us and says "you took of I wanted to make sure you are ok" I scoff and say "well according to what's happened in the past hours no I'm not ok but I will be and the last thing I need is having this conversation with you right now" snow sighs and looks to Dani with a smile "hi I'm snow" she holds out her hand and Charlotte takes it hesitantly "Dani" snow nods and goes to talk agin but there's a sound from the bushes I put my hand over Charlotte ready to protect her and snow looks to me "there something in the bush" I step forward and look around confused but here dani yell "I don't think it's in the bush anymore" me and snow both turn around quickly to see a flying animal coming at us I gasp as It goes for dani she puts her hand up and a blast of madjec shoots it back my jaw drops slightly, she has magic? it comes tored me and grabs me by my arm lifting me of the ground I gasp as I fall back down but it's claw scratched up my arm snow comes to my side and I look to Charlotte to see her staring at her hands in disbelief that animal flys tored her and I yell "watch out!" She turns around right as it gets to her but an arrow impales it and is flys off a man runs up with some others behind him he turns to dani and she runs forward hugging him tightly "daddy" my brow furrows and he inspects her before turning around and walking up to me and snow "are you alright malady" I scoff and look at the hand he's offered "I'm fine and it's your madgesty to you" he smiles making my stomach flutter slightly "well a thank you would suffice" snow takes his hand and says "well I'm thankful" the man smiles and says "I'm robin Robin Hood and these are some of my merry men and you've already met my daughter dani I see" I turn to dani and she still looks as though she's seen a ghost and isn't talking snow smiles tored the man and says "I'm snow and this is Regina" the man smiles and i stair into his blue eyes for a second but dani walks forward tapping robins shoulder he turns to her and she says shyly "c...can I talk with you?" He nods and smiles at us "excuse me I'll be right back" me and snow both nod as he walks of to the side with the girl they share a small conversation and I see danis eyes fill with tears as robin looks to her in shock and almost betrayal he walks back over seconds latter along with Dani and she sniffles before saying "I remember my name" all of the so called merry men look to her in shock as she says "it's Charlotte and that's what I want to be called from now on" all the men nod and the girl says sourly taking everyone by shock after a short amount of silence "are we going back to camp or not" robin nods and the girl turns around walking off before he can say anything he sighs and says "I need to go after her she's very sweet but feisty sometimes" all the men nod and snow says "oh well we came here through the big purple smoke with some of are friends and we're gonna go to are castle" the man nods and says "actually could me and my men come along with you" snow nods and I look to her in slight annoyance and we start to walk with the men back to there so called camp once we arrive one of the men walks up to robin and says "it's dani she's gone mental" my brow furrows as robin sighs and says "we're is she" the man looks to the woods and says "back there she's been lightning arrows on fire with her hands and shooting them at a dummy for 10 minist straight and she's started punching it" my eyes widen as robin runs of I decide to go with him to check on her I don't know what it is about this girl but I feel protective of her we make it to the woods and robin looks to me confused but I shrug it off and look to dani to see her shooting an arrow at the dummby it hits but right in the privets and robins eyes widen as she kicks the dummby over and turns around with a sigh but when her eyes land on us she looks to me with a smile "hey Regina" she turns to robin and nods not sparing him a word he sighs and says "dani-" she cuts him off "I told you it's Charlotte and why do you get to talk to me you just told me i was to dangerous to be around my own brother" I look to robin in confusion as he says "Charlotte that's how his mom was killed majec it's dangerous and so are you" I look to him in shock as Charlottes eyes fill with tears at his words and she runs off into the woods