Chapter 33- family time

I've been at ellies house for two days now her wedding was yesterday and it was awesome! They had this really good Chocolate cake and Ellie announced that she was pregnant at the end I was litterly so shocked I started crying and we hugged for at least 3 minutes I was so happy for her and I got to know her husband a lot more he's a alright guy I'm happy for them mom texted me this morning and said they were on there way back but some stuff happen she told me not to worry but really that's all I've been doing sense. Ellie's been teaching me how to sew this morning let's just say it's not for me I accidentally stabbed my fingers 7 times Ellie will have a fun time explaining this one to my mom There's a knock on the door and Ellie smiles setting down her yarn "I'll be right back" I nod and she stands Going to the door while she's going I put up some snacks we had and grab a water walking back to the living room "hey who wa-" I'm cut off when I see Robin and mom standing in front of the door I drop my water my eyes wide "robin!" I run forward and hug him tightly trying not to cry "your back" he holds me close "yes, I am" I try to hold back tears but I fail and start balling my eyes out it's probably those hormones Ellie was telling me about I choke out some probably not understable words "oh I missed you so much why did you go!" I cling to him as if life depends on it "why did you have to leave we needed you" he pulls back and holds my head gently "I'm sorry I didn't want to leave I'll never leave again I promise" his words make me cry more because I know it's not true then I come to a realization and my eyes widen "is Roland here!" Mom nods "he's in the car we told him we're be out in a minute" my eyes widen and I admeaditly run out the door no ones gonna stop me from seeing my brother not even for a second I see him peeking his head out through the backseat window and he smiles so big once he sees me and opens his door running to me I lift him up into my arms and am still currently crying I hold him close to me and he says "why's sissy sad" I shake my head smiling despite my red eyes "I'm not sad im just so very happy To see you" I pull him back closer to me and see mom and Robin looking at us through the doorway they walk outside and Ellie follows with my bag I smile at them as Ellie looks to me "I got your stuff packed" I nod "thank you" she puts it in the trunk and mom walks up to me smiling "let's go home" I nod and get in the back with Roland he tells me all kinds of fun stories making me laugh and it's just so refreshing to have them back but I notice some sort of tension? Between mom and Robin but I push it off mom stops by the woods and looks to Robin "are you sure you wanna stay at the camp tonight you could stay at my house if you want to?" Robin looks as if he's thinking "ok sure I'd like to catch up with Charlotte anyway" he turns and smiles to me I turn my attention away from the now sleeping Roland on my shoulder and nod "yes please come" mom nods "that settles it then"...

Reginas POV-

We arrive at the house and Charlotte steps out with Roland in her arms "mom can you get my bag from the trunk?" I nod and and walk over I get her bag and notice Robin behind me I clear my throat turning to him "I'm glad your back" he smiles staring straight through my mask "I missed you to Regina" he pulls me in for a hug and I sigh tears filling my eyes he pulls back "we should head in" I nod and we make our way to the door I walk through and furrow my brow when I see Roland asleep in the couch with a blanket over him me henry is sitting beside him with Charlotte on the other couch I walk up and smile leaning down to give henry a hug "Henry what are you doing here?" He smiles "I've been at Emma's a while I missed you guys so I came here a few hours ago" I nod and smile looking around the room everyone I loves here it's my family I sit down beside Charlotte and robin sits on the other side of her Roland starts to wake up and admeaitly Insist Charlotte and Henry play with him witch they both do henry teaches him how to play his video game and Charlotte cheers him on casing a warm feeling in my heart for once it doesn't feel like anything is missing and when Charlotte saw Robin and Roland for the first time sense they came back her reaction kinda finally showed me how much she sees them as her family I know Robin thinks of her as a daughter and it makes me so happy just knowing they all care for each other Robin joins the boys on the floor and Charlotte walks up to me "mom can we make cookies please?" I think about and nod "sure sense it's a special occasion" the smile on her face in that moment is what makes life worth living I care for her and henry so much I don't understand it and I've already grown to love Roland he's so much like henry when he was young but just the right amount of difference I go with Charlotte into the kitchen and we start getting ingredients out i put some sugar in the bole along with the rest of the dry ingredients as Charlotte mixes together the wet ones them putting both together I mix it as she grabs the chocolate chips "can I put a lot?" I smile and nod "dump the rest of the bag" she looks to me wide eyed and smiles dumping it in it starts coming unstuck to the sides of the mixing bowl and I grab a scooper me and Charlotte put all the dough on the pan and stick it in the oven smiling to each other I take off my apron and go to tell her they'll be done in about 15 minutes when I hear crying it sounds like Roland...