Chapter 38- the unpaid price

Over the next few weeks me and Marley are practically unsleprible moms been working with the charmings and hook to try and free Merlin but they haven't succeeded yet mom said she found a book that said something about a mushroom that could let them talk to him so he can get out of that damn tree

  now me and Marley and hanging out in the stables I've been teaching her how to ride and she's doing pretty good so far we so are planing to go on a Picnic latter and she's gonna teach me how to sew Im taken out of my thoughts when Marley jumps on my back playfully I hold her arms steady around my neck and smile "Marley! Your pulling my hair" I whine out she gets of admeditly and frowns "I'm sorry I didn't mean to-" I stop her by grabbing her hands "it's fine I'm ok I was kidding" she smiles laying her head on my shoulder hugging me "I know I'm sorry" I shake my head "you don't have to-" i pause when I feel light headed I stumble slightly and Marley keeps a tight grip on me "Charlotte? What's wrong" I feel my body fall to the floor and it's the last thing I remember...

I open my eyes and sit up looking around grannies confused when I see mom beside me she opnes her eyes and sits up quickly inspecting me "Charlotte are ok?" I nod and sit up rubbing my head looking around to see everyone what the hell happend we were just in camolot? I stand and stumble at first when the door burst open and two of the dwarfs run in saying something about us being gone for six weeks my jaw drops in shock and David and snow say in concern "weres Emma?" Just then the door opnes and she walks through but she dosnt look like Emma she's wearing all black and her hair is slicked back I can't focus on anything anyone's saying because my ears start ringing as I get a vision

"Charlotte Please" a girl with blond hair is hovered over me with tears in her eyes "go find my mom" her face looks panicked but she nods and runs off fast.

My legs fail at holding me up as the vision ends and I see mom by my side quickly catching me "come on let's go home" I nod and we start walking back to the house henry coming with us when I get another vision

The same blond girl from my last vision is laying unconscious on the ground in the woods her pale skin glowing in the moonlight

I gasp and turn around I don't knwo who that is but she's out there in the woods somewhere mom looks back at me confused "Charlotte what's wrong?" I turn around to see her and henry looking at me confused " I have to do something I'll be back!" I run toreds the woods ass fast as possible the cold night air making me shiver and my throat hurt from breathing it in I make it to the edge of the woods and I can feel her presence in a way and start running again twigs breaking as I do I stop and look around at the darkness making a light apear in my hand when I see her I run over quickly and lean down shaking her lightly "Marley!" Her eyes open and she looks around confused "who are you, we're am I" I sigh "it's ok your form Camelot right?" she nods and I help her up "I'm Charlotte your in storybrook it's a land without magic it's gonna be ok you came come home with me if you want" she looks hesitant but nods I guide her through the woods and we come back to the street "do you ahve any family that we could look for tomorrow?" She nods "yes a brother" I nod and see the house in the distance I lead her down the road and open the door leading her upstairs "that's my brothers room and that one over there's my moms there's a bathroom there or you could just use the one in my room though" I open my bedroom door and let her in she smiles and sits down on my bed I get out some pagamas and let her change before changing myself I craw on the bed and we both sit cris cross I smile "what do you do for fun?" She shrugs "I like sewing and music " I smile "can you play any instruments!" She nods "yes a few how about you what do you like to do?" I smile "I like Horse riding and archery and magic" her eyes widen slightly in curiosity "you have magic?" I nod and light a small fire in my hand the red reflects through her eyes and she smiles when the door opens mom looks to me confused then to Marley "who's this" I stand shaking the fire in my hand away "um... this is my friend Marley she's from Camelot can she stay tonight?" I give her my best puppy dog eyes and she sighs nodding "ok now you need to get some sleep" I nod and mom comes over giving me a quick hug and whispering I'm my ear "don't trust her yet" I nod "I have a feeling she's in some of my vision she's fine" mom nods and places a kiss on the side of my head before leaving I climb in the bed and turn off the lamp pulling the cover up "tomorrow we'll find your brother and hopefully find out why your here and why my family and I don't have our memeries" she nods and I close my eyes letting sleep take over...