Chapter 17- truce?

"just because I don't remember doesn't mean I don't believe you I felt a connection the first time I met you and I don't Understand exactly how but I do love you" she leans forward and places a kiss on my head I gasp when a magic ripple comes out of us and I whisper in hope "true love kiss cam break any spell"...

I look to mother with hope in my eyes and she looks to me with shock and I say "mom?" Tears come to her eyes and she pulls me into the tightest hug and starts crying I hold onto her breathing in her comforting sent and say with tears in my eyes  "I love you mom" she pulls back with a sad smile and holds my face in her hands "I love you so much, so very much" she pulls me back into a hug and I say "I can remember everything now" she looks down to me with a watery smile "that's great" I cling to her never wanting to let go and she says "your so big" More tears come to her eyes and I say choking on my words  "I missed you, I missed you so much" she smiles sadly and puts her head agents mine "I'm never letting you out of my sight ever agin" I laugh and see my doll still on the floor I bend down and pick her up smiling I show her to mom and say "look it's Dani!" She smiles and takes her from me "I remember you named her after Daniel" I smile and say in realization "I guess that's why I chose my name to be Daniella when I couldn't remember" mom smiles and sits on my bed I sit beside her and rest my head on her shoulder as she holds me close and says "what happend I woke up and went downstairs that night you went missing and I heard you yell for help but when I went outside you weren't anywhere" I frown and furrow my brow "there was this portal that I got dragged through I hit my head I guesss and lost my memory when I came back to this land and robin found me" mother nods and says "so did you live with them for the 3 years?" I nod and say "yah but it was strange to live with a bunch of men" she nods and I say "so Zelenas my aunt?" Her eyes widen and I see a flash of horror come over her face and say in concern "what is it" she turns to me and shakes her head "it's nothing but yes she's my half sister and she wants me to suffer because Cora kept me and abandoned her" I furrow my brow and say "but that's not your fault" mother nods "I know" and runs her fingers through my hair "you cut it" I nod and smile before saying "do you like it I did it myself" she nods with a small smile "it looks beautiful" I look to her hair and say jokingly "it seems your long hair is back"she laughs "yes I did miss it but it kills my neck it's very heavy" I giggle and then say in relization "wait what happend why is everyone back" mother sighs and says "These two people named Greg and  Tamara came to town and they kidnapped Henry we had to go to neverland to get him back and Peter Pan tried to cast the original dark curse in storybrook to change it to how he wanted the town and the only way to stop it was to never see Henry agin and the hole town would disappear bringing us all back" my jaw drops and I say "wait did the original curse break?" Mother nods "emma broke it with true love kiss I made a sleeping curse in attempt to make her go away but Henry aceedently ate it and emma woke him and broke the curse in the process" my eyes widen and I say sadly "so Henry is still in the land without majec?" Mother nods with tears in her eyes "yes with emma when storybrook was destroyed so was there memories of anything there so I gave them new ones like I did with all the people in the curse and they went back to New York" my heart sinks and I say in fear "he dosnt remember us" a tear falls from mothers eye onto my hand and i say desperately "can't we just make a portal and go back to get him?" Mother shakes her head "I can never see him again there isn't any more portals" tears come to my eyes and I look at the wall in disbelief mother pulls me into her arms and I cry quietly onto her shirt we sit with each other in silence for a little bit but mother moves the hair out of my face and says quietly "why don't we go see everyone" I nod and we both stand I grab her hand and we make our way downstairs when we do I she snow and David talking when they see us snow says "Someone did something I think it was true love kiss" she stops when she sees me and pulls me into a tight hug and I furrow my brow as she says happily "Charlotte!" I pull back and smile aquardly but my eyes widen when I see someone behind snow my jaw drops and I run to him quickly yelling "cam!" He turns to me just in time to Catch me when I jump into his arms he hold me close and I wrap my legs around him as he says in shock "Charlotte! Oh my god I didn't know what happened to you I couldn't find you after the curse" I smile and he sets me down he looks to me with wide eyes and says "your older" I laugh and hug him once again he's a little taller now so I had to get on my tip toes to put my arms over his shoulders he holds me close and I hear a fimier voice say "cam what are you... Char-" I turn around quickly and say in shock "Ellie!" I hug her closely and she holds my head agents her chest with tears in her eyes "me and cam tried to look for you" I nod and pull back smiling sadly "it's a long story I fell through this portal" there eyes widen and I see mother walking up to her I run up meeting her half way and grab her hand bringing her over to cam and Ellie I smile to them and say "cam Ellie this is my mom" I turn to mom and say "mom this is cam and Ellie" they both look to her with slight nervousness but mother smiles and says kindly "hello nice to meet you" Ellie steps forward and hold out her hand mother shakes it with a smile and Ellie says "I'm sorry for are rudeness it's just..." mother nods understanding and says "I understand I did some awful things in my past but I've changed" Ellie nods with a smile before stepping back and saying "I need to go get water from the well um nice meeting you your majesty" she turns to me and walks forward kissing me on the head giving me a small smile before walking off I turn to cam and say "do you still sword fight or did you lose your touch in the land without magic" he scoffs "rarely I could beat you any day" my brow raises and say "I see I need to prove my point can we chetch up later?" He nods and pulls me into a short hug smiling before walking of I turn back to mother and she says "so there are Ellie and cam" I nod with a smile and loop my arm with mothers as we make our way back into the castle...

For most the day mom had to deal with the wicked witch problem so I went for a little ride on my Horse and decide to practice my sword fighting moves I go out to the court yard and bring my sword up practicing all the moves I remember when I hear a mocking voice say "i didn't know princess were supposed to fight" I turn around to cam with annoyance and say "I never really cared much for a crown I prefer a sword" he looks to me with his brow raised and says smiling "really let's see how good you are with one" he pulls his sword out and points it tored me and I smirk before taking the first swing he turns to the side Dodging it I grone and we both swing are swords meeting in the middle and clashing back and fourth I slowly have to step back And I almost run into the wall my swords pussed flat agents my chest And I put my hand on it and push it back quickly turning around and swinging he dunks and rolls standing back up and I hit his sword making him stumble back he trips onto the ground and I hold my sword to his throat with a smirk on my face "see I told you" he looks at me with his deep green eyes and I got lost for a second gasping when he kicks my sword out of my hand and spins me around holding his sword to my neck I gasp and feel his quickend breath on my shoulder he removes his sword slowly stepping back and I turn around with shock on my face he tosses my sword back to me and says with a smile "keep practicing princess" before walking back into the castle I sigh before deciding I should head in for the night I walk up stairs to mother room and open the door trying to be quite just encase she's asleep I turn around to see her reading a book by the fire she looks up to me and smile as I set my sword down beside the door she furrows her brow and says "did you practice?" I nod and sit down on the couch beside her "yah me and cam practiced" she smiles at me and says "who won?" I scoff and say "he did but it's just becuse he distracted me and kicked my sword out of my hand if it was a real battle he would of been dead already" mother laughs and says "has he seen you with a bow" I laugh and sigh leaning my head back and looking to the roof "he hasn't really but he knows I'm good with one" mother nods and I stand deciding to get ready for bed I kiss mother on the head before heading to the bathroom to change right now is a time I really miss storybrook cloths like Jogging pants and t shirts I put on the comfiest night cloths I can find before going back in the room and crawling in the bed mother stands and puts her book back on the bookshelf before going and changing herself she comes back and her hair is now down and her makeups of I smile at her and she pulls back the covers sitting on the bed she waves her hand putting out all the lights in the room, I turn over and pull the covers up to my chin keeping me warm then wisper almost hoping she doesn't hear me say it "d... do you like robin" I hear her breath hitch for a second and I turn over so I'm facing her and watch the denile on her face as she says "no" I try to not roll my eyes and say "well I think he likes you" I see her eyes widen with Curiosity and I try to hold back my laugh and say "he's a good guy he is a man of honor that steals from the rich to give to the poor" mother scoffs and says "I don't see we're your going" I smile slightly and say "I can see it in your eyes and in his you two like each other don't be afraid is what I'm saying I've known him for 3 years he's not a bad guy" instead of scoffing I see mother smile slightly she moves my hair out of my face saying with a slight smirk "i was quite shocked today when I realized my daughter was old enough to like boys" I almost choke on my own spit and say in shock "what!" She laughs slightly and says "that boy cam you like him don't you?" I look at her in shock I've never thought about cam like that I say defensively "what no!" She looks to me and I can tell she dosnt believe me I grone and she says with a smile "you look like me when I was with Daniel you like him" I look to her and say "he's a pig have you seen him eat and he's annoyingly sarcastic why would I like that!" Her brow raises and she says "normally I wouldn't say I'm a love expert but I know by the look on your face and you like him" I scoff and turn so I'm laying flat and cross my arms over my chests before saying "and I know by your face that you like robin" she sighs and says "fine we both drop it truce?" I turn to her and nod "truce now goodnight" she smiles and I turn to face the wall and says quietly "goodnight princess I love you" I smile slightly before drifting of to sleep...