Chapter 35- 15

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Charlotte
Happy birthday to you

"Make a wish..." I furrow my brow "um..." everyone looks to me slightly annoyed "just make a wish already" "yah!" I frown "I- I-" my heart starts beating out of my chest "make a wish, make a wish, make a wish!"

I gasp and sit up my alarm yelling at me I turn it off and look to my calendar it's my birthday I grone and fall back onto my pillow I'm 15 now but technically I've been alive a lot longer than that but mom still pretends I'm like 11 the past 4 or so birthdays my birthday has been more about making sure mom doesn't cry she's known as the scary evil queen back in our land but with me and Henry she's an emotional overprotective koala bear but it's fine because it shows she cares I go to role back over maybe I can get another 30 minits of sleep I hear the door open and entermily sigh she might let me sleep if I pretend to still be sleeping I hear the familiar sound of moms heels clacking agents the floor and the bed dip beside me moms hand gently finds it's way to my head and she starts stroking my hair I don't know why but when she does this it's like a silent way we show affection when she even if I'm freaking out she can always calm me down by doing it mom scoots up the bed more so her backs agents the head bored And I move so my head is on her lap and pull my blanket closer to me to get more comfy before wrapping my arms around her stomach I'm determined to get at least 30 more minutes of sleep and I've trapped mom I know she's be to guilty at this point to move especially sence it's my birthday...

Reginas POV-

I've already made Charlotte her birthday breakfast now I just need to wake her up I head upstairs and open her door to see her asleep my heart melts and I walk up to her bed sitting down beside her careful not to wake her up just yet I can't believe my baby is 15 I run my hand through her hair and scoot so my backs agents the headboard and she stirs I hold my breath as she moves so her heads laying on my lap and wraps her arms around me i smile the biggest I have in a long time I miss when she used to do things like this when she was younger but I just have to get used to it she's only gonna get older and I have to take advantage of moments like these I'm thrown out of my thoughts and practically jump when I here her small voice "when you first found me in the woods that one day you asked me to tell you about myself so we wouldn't be strangers but all I told you was that I was in an orphanage and my name was Charlotte how were you so sure I was your daughter?" the questinon kinda takes me by surprise "oh... well it's was mostly your eyes I couldn't ever forget your eyes when you were a baby and I used to hold you in my arms before my mother took you you would always look up at me with those big brown eyes when I saw them I had a feeling I just needed you to conform" she dosnt reply for a few second but I feel her snuggle into my stomach "I love you" I smile and lean down kissing the top of her head "I love you so much" she smiles and a memories comes to mind...

"Mommy! Catch me"
She leaps forward and I barley catch her breathing out in relief when I do and pulling her up close to my chest my father is standing infront of me and giving me an apologetic smile "Charlotte! Carful" she frowns and hides her face in my neck I sigh and rub her back "you could have fallen" she comes out of hiding and looks at me with thoses big brown eyes "I'm sorry mama" I shake my head and kiss in her cheek "it's alright just be careful next time"...

I smile sadly as I come back to reality we need to get up and go eat breakfast before it gets cold I rub Charlottes back and wisper "Charlotte honey you have to get up" she lets out some sort of whine and rolls over looking at me with the biggest frown "mama! noooooo" I laugh slightly "I made breakfast it's gonna get cold I'll let you sleep another hour if you come eat it now" her eyes widen and she stands up quickly "I'll see you downstairs" she dashes out the room and down the stairs "Charlotte don't run!" Her giggles fill the house and I get up quickly walking downstairs after her but as I'm heading down the hall her laughter comes to a stop I furrow my brow and call out "Charlotte honey are you ok?" I don't get a answer and walk down the stairs quickly to see her just standing there it looks like she's having a vision I put my hand on her shoulder "honey come back" she brakes her stair and the wall and blinks a few times before turning to look at me with a glint of excitement in her eyes to match her growing smile I furrow my brow "mom do you wanna see that one?" I tilt my head in confusion "yes what is it?" she smiles and walks over with me to the couch closing her eyes...