Chapter 13- please come back to me

I wake up and mom is still asleep I look down to my foot to see a little blood slipping through my bandage I sit up and inspect it as mom starts to stir my head pounds as I stand slowly Mother sits up and looks around for a second before her eyes land on me and she says "Charlotte don't walk on your foot it needs to heal" I stop in my tracks as she quickly stands placing her arm around my waist and helping ne back to the bed I sigh as I sit down and say randomly "do you ever miss the enchanted forest" mother looks to me confused "sometimes, why? we're is this coming from?" I shrug "I had a dream that we where back in the enchanted forest... well more like a memory the first time we rode horses together on my birthday" a smile spreads across mothers face and I Look to the floor "I miss horse riding" mother places her hand on mine and says "I know I'm sorry, how about we go into town today we can do anything you want" my ears perk up sightly and I say "really?" She smiles and nods "really" I hug her and she holds me close I eventually pull back and and we both get dressed mom helpes me change my bandeges and we head out to the car we drive into town and I smile as mother places her hand on mine helping me stand "what do you wanna do?" I look around not entirely sure until my eyes lay in grannies I turn to mom and say "breakfast?" She follows my gaze back to grannies and nods with a smile as we head inside I sit down first being carful of my foot and mom sits across from me "what are you gonna get honey?" I think about it for a second before saying "can I get pancakes?" Mom looks to me and smiles before nodding "sure" we eat food and hang out around town for most the rest of the day and eventually head back home when we do I get ready for bed and mom tucks me in placing a kiss on my head "I love you sleep well my little princess" I smile as she leaves the room and turn over closing my eyes and drifting of to sleep...

I sit up and stretch looking to the window in confusion it's still dark out I stand and look to my clock to see it's only midnight I can't go back to sleep so I decide to head downstairs and get a drink of water but I hear a small crash from outside I furrow my brow and make my way to the door pushing it open slightly I look out into the darkness of our backyard in confusion I don't see anything but I could I've sworn I heard something I shrug and go to turn back inside when I hear another crash I turn around and yell into the yard "hello?" But there's no response I take a deep breath before stepping outside and walking into the middle of the yard but when I do the ground starts to glow and a blue hole is created my eyes widen and I scream "help!" as I'm dragged through into the darkness...

I open my eyes and sit up confused to see a man with sandy hair and kind blue eyes he looks to me in concern and says "are you ok?" He offers me a hand to stand and I touch the back of my head in pain the man calls out to somone to come over and turns back to me and I say "where am I?" He looks around us and says "the enchanted forest... I'm robin Robin Hood " I smile at him and go to respond but stop and furrow my brow "I... I don't remember my name" he looks to me confused as I say in shock "I don't remember anything" his eyes widen slight and he says "nothing at all?" I think about it for a second but nothing sines to mind and I say in disbelief "no" he looks at me with shock and his friends look to each other as he says "well these are my friends the merry man and your welcome to stay with us as long as you need" I smile at him and the rest of the so called Merry men and say "thank you" he nods and says "well if you are going to be staying with us we will need something to call you" I think about it for a second before smiling and saying "how about Daniella " robin smiles "that sounds lovely... Daniella" we both laugh as we make are way back to there camp...

Reginas POV-
I hear commotion from outside and sit up confused I stand and make my way down the stars when I hear Charlottes voice from outside yell "help!" My heart sinks and I quickly run to the door I open it and run into the back yard but don't see any sing of her my breathing picks up as I yell in fear "Charlotte!" There's no response and I look around the house and yard all night in panic "Charlotte! Baby where are you!"...