11

Niall and Louis facetimed the boys and ended up telling the story on how they met Jaxon. From what happened in the party, in the store, the chasing, the hiding into an unknown alley, from how they thought they were going to get beaten to death, 'till how Jaxson explained his situation, which resulted in Liam giving thirty minutes of lecture to the two boys.

(If you don't remember, the story's at chapter 5 :) )

Louis also told them about how he saw Niall and Jaxon in Niall's flat, which resulted with the blonde boy blushing from embarassment, the boys teasing Niall and earning another thirty minute lecture from yours truly, Liam.

~

"Here." Liam gives Harry his tea while he sits down to continue eating his salad, a notebook and a pen infront of him, incase he gets ideas for song lyrics.

"Thanks." Harry mutters. He takes out his phone to scroll on twitter while holding his cuppa on his other hand. The curly lad takes a sip of his tea who then makes a face of disgust. Zayn, who was doing nothing and was just observing the two's interaction laughed at the curly lad's expression which didn't go unnoticed by Liam who was writing.

"Hey." Liam whines offended, droping his pen. Does he actually make bad tea?

"Sorry." Harry mumbles, looking down. "It doesn't taste like how Louis makes it." Liam's face softens. "You miss him?" Liam asks. "Of course I do." Is that even a question?

"Do you still want it?"

"No." Liam grabs the tea from Harry's hand while glaring at the lad. "So much for making you tea." He mumbles while Harry looks at him apologetically. Liam takes a sip, still glaring at his friend.

"What the fuck."

He almost spits the tea from digust. "Did i put spoiled milk?"

"Even if it wasn't spoiled, it still won't taste like Lou's."

~

"uh..." Niall mutters from the silence.

They were sitting on the floor, doing god knows what. Mrs. Mayne, their english teacher, told the class to form groups consisting of five people. Niall and Louis only sticking  to eachother since the start of uni, joined a group of three friends. Lucca's group of friends.

Awkward. The word that describes their situation right now.

"- so, what are we suppose to do?"

"I think we'll need to do research about english literature. An essay with 7 paragraphs minimum, about 1,500 words." The girl who Niall assumes her name to be Sophia, says. She was chewing a gum, lips smacking repeatedly  too loud for Louis' liking that he wants to yank her hair.

"So..."

There it is again.

The awkward silence.

The group had been sitting on the floor for merely 10 minutes and there were making no progress. They sat there in silence, only looking at the classroom's walls, sometimes glancing at eachother. They were like awkward anti-social teenagers. Louis wants nothing more than to get up and get out. Hopefully go to his flat and just sleep especially with Lucca basically eye fucking him.

"How about we do some research after school, we'll write every facts, ideas and opinions we have, then we'll share whatever we write tomorrow." Louis suggests, breaking some tension and everyone nods and muttets an agreement.

Niall mentally thanks him.

"We still have 40 minutes. What should we do?" The guy who was wearing a blue jacket says. Louis thinks his name is Leo. He also thinks that he's cocky and fucking stupid. The lad was wearing sunglasses inside a room, plus, it was pouring rain outside. They share a few classes together.  The lad always throws unecessary side comments throughout class discussions and he thinks he's funny and cool.