34

We tried to tell a bunch of excuses but nothing worked. Eventually, Uncle Antoine find out and he was not pleased.

He panicked, we got scolded, then he realized that his son is actually a grown man who knows how to take care of him self. He calmed a bit after that realization until his mind created a thought that Louis might've been kidnapped, causing him to panic and try to call the police. But luckily, we stopped him.

Louis didn't get kidnapped... right?

Now, I'm just overthinking, damn it. Honestly, the only thing that's keeping me calm is Mara. She's been stuck to me for over an hour. She did hit me in the face and tried to pull my hair out, but maybe that's just a normal baby thing. I tried to put her down but that caused her to cry out. I'm stuck with her now. I don't mind, it's like having a live teddy bear that I carry around. Though I'm still wondering how this happened. Maybe she hit her head in her sleep?

"Hey guys, maybe we should check the garage to see if Louis went out?"
I hear Liam suggest. That is actually so smart, who knew? Why hasn't anyone thought of that?! I mean, why hasn't Liam thought about that hours ago?

We go to the garage and as expected, we see a bunch of cars lined up, all in different colors, shades, brands, and you name it.

Did I mention that The Tomlinsons have a freaking car collection? I could steal one and no one will notice. Except for papa. In his free time, he stays here for a few good minutes, admiring his collection.

After being here for a few minutes, analyzing any missing car, we (papa) realize that the Lamborghini isn't where it's suppose to be, leading us to the conclusion that Louis might've taken it out with him. I internally praise Liam for thinking this idea.

With that, we enter the living room in a calmer state of mind. I still wish I could contact him, it will make me feel much better if he, himself tells me that he's fine.

~

Louis' POV

Taylor and I continue to chat while walking, mainly catching up on things we've been doing for the past few months. We could talk through call or text, yea- but it's better talk in person.

I haven't felt my phone vibrate or make a sound, meaning, Harry hasn't replied to my text. I wonder what he's doing. He's probably too busy playing with the boys to even notice that I'm fucking gone.

I roll my eyes at my ridiculous thought. Who am I kidding? It's Harry I'm talking about. Perhaps he's too busy to look at his phone?

Too busy with what? Looking for me. It should be that or nothing.

I hear chorus of gasps, snapping me out of my thoughts. I turn my gaze up instead of the floor to look at what's in front of me, and I feel my heart quicken when I see people, other invited guests staring at me and Taylor with wide eyes.

Everyone's quiet, just staring at us. This is making me so uncomfortable.

She grabs my forearm, making me turn to her. I give her a questioning look when I see her eyes widen. I look around, there's no one behind us which just confuses me more. Shrugging, I grab Taylor's hand, pulling her to walk in the room, but she stops me, whisper-shouting: "Louis!"

There's a photo booth just a few steps away in the corner. I just want to take cute photos with her! I raise my brows, and she gazes below my face, making me look down as well. That's when I see my mask dangling from my ear.

Ohh, I forgot to put my mask on, didn't I?

My head immediately snaps up, looking at the people in front of us. They are still staring, oh my gosh. I give them a quick smile before putting on my signature face, causing them to look away. Finally!