16

A/N- THANK YOU SOO MUCH for 2k+ reads❤here's another chapter!

Also, i'm extra bored i thought it'll be fun to write.

-The boys' family will have different names in this book/story
There will be a lot of new names involve so be prepared :D

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Leilani and Antoine Tomlinson, Louis' parents are one of the most successful business persons in the U.K. They own famous hotels and restaurants throughout the country along with their bestfriends and business partners, Valentina and Hugo Styles.

One of the reasons why Louis' eager to go to L.A is to see his parents. They've been in California for over a month. To Louis' knowledge, they are expanding a branch of their restaurant. And to say that he's proud of his parents, aunt and uncle is an understatement.

Leilani, Antoine, Valentina and Hugo had been the closest since middle school. Since highschool, they've been dreaming of having their own buisness. They stuck to their dream,with the support of their familes, things were easier. They were beside eachother through ups and downs, they worked hard as a team and now, they are one of the most successful entrepreneurs in England.

They met more people in college and their friend group grew. Malia Payne and Zander Malik were those two people.

Malia and Zander became
one of their closest friends in college. They were very supportive throughout the four's journey in striving their goal.

Malia got pregnant on the last year of college. Unfortunately, her boyfriend at the time wasn't ready to be a father, hence they broke up. She raised her son, Liam as a single mother. It was tough but she loves her son dearly. Malia was of course, thankful for the amount of support she recieved from her  friends and family.

Zander Malik's story's quite similar but still opposite from Malia Payne's. Zander's girlfriend wasn't ready to be a mother but didn't want abortion so Zander took care of his son, whom he named Zayn.

They met lots of people in the business industry. That's where they met the other two people that are now part of their group or is what they call, family; Natasha and Adam Horan.

A year in their success, Antoine  got Leilani pregnant with their first born, Louis. After a few months, Valentina also got pregnant with her first born named Harry. They were absolutely thrilled to be pregnant at the same time. Leilani and Valentina spent their whole pregnancy together; telling stories how they felt their baby kick, shopping for baby clothes, planning nurseries and so much more.

Harry met Louis three days after he was born and Louis was already two months old. Their parents kept blabbering about how they'll become bestfriends like them.

The four raised their kids together and soon they became one big family.

After a year, Natasha and Adam annouced their pregnancy with their second born, Niall. Their first born was named, Cian; three years older than Niall. They we're all ecstatic with the news, knowing they'll have another baby in their family.

They loved the idea of raising their kids together and them  becoming bestfriends too, so that's what they did.

Harry and Louis became the closest and inseperable, also considering they only have a two month age gap. They were very secrative, telling everything to eachother only. They practically did everything together; even when getting in trouble. Liam's the oldest; a year older than Zayn, then comes Louis and Harry. Niall's the youngest out of the five children. They treated him like their little brother. They played together everyday, having sleepovers and shared interests. Cian on the other hand had different friends.