12

"Niall?!" Louis sits up the bed shouting causing Niall to spill his drink

"What Louis?"

"Do you want to go to L.A?"

~

"What?" Niall stares at Louis, eyes wide

"Do you want to go to L.A?" Louis repeats.

"What?!" Niall stands.

"Bitch did i stutter? Do you want to go to L.A?"

"Oh my God what?!"

"Niall I swear-"

"Fuck yea!" Niall just needed to make sure he heard his friend right. "How? When? Oh my god yes!" He says excitedly tackling Louis on the bed who's now laughing.

"But how though? I don't think I have enough money for a ticket to go back." The blonde boy says disapointment lacing in his voice, laying beside Louis.

"I can buy you a ticket." Niall looks at his friend as if he just said the craziest thing. "What? I'll buy you a ticket back home, I have enough money Ni, promise."

"Fine, but i'll pay you back though."

"It's fine idiot. Don't refuse anymore, the expenses on the food I buy for you, can buy a fucking plane ticket."

Niall glares at Louis "No it doesn't." The duo laughs. Louis might be laughing but he feels like dying inside. He might see, touch, kiss, cuddle and just be with his husband and his bestfriends in about a day or two; well that is if he books a flight now. Those thoughts alone makes him want to burst with happiness.

"I'll book a flight. Tomorrow?"

"Holy Shit tomorrow already?!"

"Yea if i find a flight."

"Oh my god I love having rich friends."

Louis grabs his laptop with shaky hands from all the excitement he's feeling.

"How are you going to pay for the tickets? won't Harry see it in you guys' account?" Niall asks, sitting on the bed with his legs crossing, he takes a peek in Louis' laptop.

"I have my own too. I feel guilty when I use our joined cards." Louis responds while searching for the earliest flight to L.A

"But he's your husband? And you have your own savings there"

"Yea but still. And, I have more of my savings on my own account." The lad responds, stealing some fries from Niall.

The two works at a local cafe near their university. The cafe's pretty known especially with students. A lot of costumers constantly come throughout the day so the cafe pays decent amount to their workers. Louis might have a millionaire husband but he likes to be independent. Harry disagreed for Louis to work and to just use their joined credit card but the small lad simply refused.

Louis has also co-written on some of Harry's, Zayn's, Liam's and some of his singer friends' songs. He also wrote some of other artists' hit songs, some for newbies in the industry and just a paragraph for some. He's a succesful and great songwriter. He doesn't like his name to be credited though, he just likes to stay behind the shadows or he uses some stage name.

He always likes to keep a pen and a notebook with him all the time incase lyrics magically pops in his mind. Niall also has co-written a few songs for his bestmates. Both of the boys refuse to be payed by their friends but they always insist and win the argument, especially Louis, he thinks it's ridiculous for Harry to pay him.