20

I don't know why but I  wanted to update even though I'm busy at school. I have exams tomorrow but I just really wanted to write

UGHHSJHSJDDGSKAJSGSKSKSJAPSNEUDHDIEKEJDOJD

ok continue

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Harry woke up on his usual side of the bed, smiling, remembering what he came home to last night. He opens his eyes and he turns his body to hopefully see the beautiful blue eyed boy, his husband beside him but that's when he notices the empty feeling in his hands aside from the pillow he was cuddling earlier, and the empty side of the bed. The man's smile switches into a frown.

Harry sits up the bed, looking around the room just to see no one. It was just like before; waking up alone in his bedroom with none other than himself, no sound, no nothing. He grabs his phone from the night stand to check a specific notification. Louis didn't texted him 'good morning'. He usually gets texts from Louis every morning. Is he still dreaming?

Harry feels tears dwelling up his eyes and he questions everything. Last night felt so fucking real, how could it be a dream? If it was a dream, why did he have to wake up so soon?

Was he really that exhausted that his brain created hallucinations and such imaginations?

The curly haired man can't help but break as he still searches around the room to hopefully see the person he was looking for but he only sees the empty side of the bed as he really was alone in the room. He can't help but tug at his hair, feeling so confused and stupid as he cries harder.

He hears faint footsteps and suddenly, he feels arms wrapped around his body. He glances up to see who or what it was. Louis, Louis, Louis he chants.

"Shh, I'm here honey, I'm here."

Harry hears the familiar voice; so soft and angelic. The voice he wants to listen every second of the day. He immediately wraps his arms around the boy, clinging hard as if he's his life line. He sobs harder when he realizes that it wasn't a dream.

It was real. Last night was real.

Louis continues to shush the sobbing boy, whispering sweet nothings to his ear as he craddles his fingers to the boy's curly hair to soothe him. Soon enough, the tears died down and Louis grabs Harry's chin softly, to make the lad face him.

"What happened darling?" The blue eyed lad asks, staring at the red rimmed eyes of his husband. Harry doesn't say anything, instead, he holds the boy tighter.
Louis climbs in bed with worry in his mind. They continue to lay, cuddling in silence, no spokem word between the two, as Louis caresses Harry to calm him down.

"Are you ready to tell me what happened, my love?"

"I love you."

"I love you too, hon. But what happened?"

"I thought you weren't here. You weren't beside me when I woke up. I thought last night was a dream." Harry mumbles, his face burried on Louis' chest. The blue eyed boy immediately hugs Harry tighter whispering i'm sorrys as he kisses his head, closing his eyes when he felt tears building. He can't help but feel bad about the situation. He can't stand seeing his love crying. He shouldn't have left the bed so soon.

"I'm here darling, I'm here. Everything's real, I'm here." Louis says, looking down at his husband who's cuddled close to him, face still burried on his chest as he nods. Louis lifts Harry's chin softly with his fingers and he leans forward to give him an assuring and tender kiss. They slowly break apart and the older lad kisses the younger's forhead before giving him another small peck. He caresses the green eyed lad's cheek as he offers him a smile.