17

Sorry it took long to update, but here's a chapter!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"I shouldn't have given you candy." Louis mumbles in realization after remembering letting Niall eat sugar at night. The feathery haired boy watches as his besfriend jumps up and down, sounds of excitement leaving his lips in anticipation of waiting for their luggage.

"Louis! Louis!" Niall says with a big smile on his face, pointing at their luggage that's coming their way.

It's 1:15am in the city of Los Angeles California and both boys are now at LAX claiming their baggages. After impatiently being on a 13 hour flight, they finally reach their awaited destination. Even at 1 in the morning, both boys are full of energy with the adrenaline and excitement they are feeling; also considering the only thing that they basically did the whole flight was eating and sleeping.

"Are we going on an uber?" The irish lad asks as they walk out of the doors of the airport, carrying their bags.

"Yep." Louis answers with a grin

Truth to be told, it will be their first time riding an uber which adds to their excitement. Growing up, they had their own chaufeur and now that they have their own licensce and cars, there really is no reason to use a taxi or an uber.

idiot🍔: LOU

idiot🍔: WE'RE ACTUALLY IN AN UBER CAN YOU BELIEVE IT???

lewis🍕: i know. I'm beside you

idiot🍔: i know, but are we allowed to talk?

lewis🍕: of course we are, dumbass

idiot🍔: ok, but wouldn't it be weird? the driver will hear our convo?

lewis🍕: no? i never thought about that

lewis🍕: im sure the driver wouldn't  care about whatever we're going to talk about

idiot🍔: can we just text?

lewis🍕: whatever weirdo

Louis sets his phone down, he looks at Niall who's still on his phone. The blonde boy catches his friend's gaze; he looks away from his phone to see Louis staring at him. After a few seconds of doing the staring contest, both boys burst into laughter, breaking the silence in the car and the driver looks at them weirdly from the rear view mirror.

mon chéri: LOU

mon chéri: HELLO bitch i cant sleep

mon chéri: lol you're probably not even awake

mon chéri: it's like 4 am there, right?

mon chéri: baby, i see you reading these

mon chéri: why are you awake?

Louis chuckles as he reads Harry's texts, his head leaning againts the uber's window, feeling the smooth driving of the car. He looks outside the window to see the city lights displayed infront of his view, the different colored lights contrasting to the night sky. Plenty of people are still driving on the road despite the time being 1 in the morning. He can't help the smile that crosses his face. The anticipation of seeing his husand exhilarating. it's actually 1am he thinks, feeling like a guy on a secret mission.

lou💕: you're the one awake at 1am harold

lou💕: i can't sleep too tbh

Louis replies truthfully.