26

continuation from the last chapter

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Why are you looking at us like that?" Liam asks, playfully squinting his eyes at Louis.

They have just arrived at the mansion after going to almost every local fast food by Zayn and Niall's request even while Liam's still trying with his unsuccessful dieting. Each had to wear a disguise by wearing masks, sunglasses and even wigs for the two popstars to not get recognized and possibly get bombarded by paparazzi or fans. Niall also had to wear a disguise for safety measures because they seriously have no time for some crazy new headlines.

Sure, they had recieved quiet a few stares especially with their weird outfits. Maybe some even speculated that it's them. But hey, they're now safe back in the mansion, they have their food and everything's fine.

The boys walk in the living room to see Louis wrapped like a big burrito on top of Harry while side glaring the boys, his eyes only being visible.

"You woke him up." Harry answers with a small laugh while patting Louis' hair.

"Oh... But that's okay because we bought you pizza!" Zayn excitedly says and Louis immediately unwraps himself from the blanket, he struggles to pop his arms and legs out but when he does, he manages to hit Harry on the face and the man groans in pain but Louis immediately mutters a quick 'sorry' with a peck on the lips and it makes Harry smile through the slight ache on his face.

The small boy immediately surges for the box of pizza on his big brother's hand.

"Slow down, Lou." Zayn says in amusement when Louis shoves a slice of pizza in his mouth.

"I'm hungry."

"Yea, he woke up hungry and grumpy."

"Good thing I didn't have to endure Mr. Loumpy."

"Loumpy?"

"Louis and grumpy."

And of course, a pillow comes flying across to hit Niall, square on the face. The sunglasses fall from the Irish lad's face, snapping in half after hitting the concrete.

"Niall, you fucking shit. Are those my glasses?" The brunette says, looking at the broken sunglasses on the floor, beside the thrown pillow that also fell. Niall bolts away the living room as Louis stands, leaving the box of pizza behind to chase Niall just as Hugo, Harry's dad enters.

"Kids, no running please." Hugo scolds. "You're not even kids!" He sighs.

"Dad, Niall broke my sunglasses."
Louis speaks, still chasing the blonde around the house. It doesn't help that both boys play football, both are fast at their feet.

"Ni-"

"It's wasn't my fault. You were the one who threw the pillow at me!" Niall protested, still running around the house as fast as he can.

"You weren't suppose to wear it in the first place!"

"I needed it for my disguise!"

"Liam, please situate your brothers." Hugo turns to Liam who frowns at him.

"But-"

Before Liam can say anything, Hugo walks out as he shakes his head because those 'kids' showed no changes as when they were teenagers.

"Can't you just use Harry's glasses?"

"I don't like his. It's too big on me."

"Hey!" Harry defends, faking a hurt face.