33

Harry's POV

I know I said that I was going to be patient but it's been too long and I'm getting worried. We all are. But, we're still trying to give Louis some time.

Though he isn't one to ditch or disappear out of nowhere without telling us where he'll be. Usually, we do it together. But that was when we were teens. Now I know how our family felt when we randomly disappear.

He's Louis, if he was getting bored of us, I'm pretty sure he won't have a problem telling.

But I guess there is always a first time.

My head snaps to the door when I hear crying from outside. A knock is heard before someone walks in. It's Raphael carrying Amara who's crying her eyes out.

I know I tease her a lot, sometimes, I even make her cry on accident.

I would never make anyone cry on purpose, that's mean.

I won't admit it to anyone but it breaks my heart to see my baby sister crying. I know that she's a baby, literally. She's suppose to cry a lot, but still.

Liam stands from the carpeted floor that he was laying at. He grabs Amara while Raphael explains how she woke up from her sleep in a fuzzy mood. She continues to cry while turning her head side to side, scanning the room. She must be looking for mum or dad, or Louis. They are her favorite.

Which is so unfair.

She doesn't like me, at least that's what I think. I was ecstatic when mum and dad announced the pregnancy. I've always wanted a baby sibling. The baby videos I see online gives me insane baby fever. But when Mara was born, she somehow decided to dislike me. She would always cry when I hold her. I thought of giving her some time to warm up, but nothing changed.

Seeing her so happy and giggly when others hold her, I wouldn't say this out loud, but in those moments, I would always feel a pang of hurt and jealousy. I hope it's just some phase and she'll grow up not hating her brother.

"Harry." I hear Liam speak and I hum in acknowledgement, snapping out of my thoughts. Amara's hands are stretched towards my direction, and I turn my head around to check if Niall is behind me. He isn't.

She's reaching for me? Who is this child and what happened in her sleep? I'm trying so hard not to squeal right now.

I grab Amara from Liam. Her crying stops while she rests her head on my shoulder, making my eyes grow wide. I look at the others and they look stunned. I'm scared to move. An inhumane noise is threatening to come out of my mouth, but I don't want to scare her.

I wipe her tears and snot off with the small cloth Raphael hands me. She's now making all these cute baby noises.

My heart is going to explode.

I peak over her head to see her wide awake with her cheek squished to my shoulder. She's cuddling me, not pulling my hair or slapping my face. The best part: she stopped crying when I held her, which is the opposite of what usually happens.

"Harry." I hear someone say again, but I think it's Niall this time.

"Hm?"

"Are you crying?

This is a happy moment for me, of course I'm not. I raise my hand on my cheek to check- never mind, I am crying. Only happy tears though.

"Aw, H, don't cry." Liam smiles, sitting on the bed. I probably look pathetic but I don't care. I'm having my moment. I can't wait to tell Lou all about this.

Speaking of Louis... "Raph, have you seen Lou?" I ask.

"Well, it's almost been an hour since the last time I saw him."