39

Louis' POV

I look at Niall from across the room, silently asking for help. I just want to go to a nice restaurant, eat, and not be with these bimbos.

Long story short, we're back at uni. So far, I'm getting close to booking the next flight to L.A.

Niall and I usually sit together, but we entered the class last minute, and it's all because of him.

I was laying down comfortably, ready to sleep when he entered my room, looking all distressed. He claimed to see some lady in his room.

That instatly woke me up and obviously I was like, "What the fuck?"

And he was like, "I'm not kidding, Lou!"

He looked like a little kid.

Reluctantly, I got out of bed to check his room but not without bringing the baseball bat I stole from papa. Yes, the one he almost hit me with because he thought I was not an intruder. I got to his room, and well, it was just the lamp and his pile of clothes making a shadow.
Of course, I made fun of him after that.

Still, he was too scared to stay in his room, so he requested to stay at mine.
I asked him to make an alarm at 7:30 as we both had classes at 9. The little shit set it at 7:30 pm.

We woke up at 8:15 and rushed out. It was a good thing that the professor was also running late, so we didn't get in trouble. Students were already in the room, and the only seats left were 2 across the room from each other.

If you look closely down at Niall, he doesn't have the correct pair of shoes. He hasn't noticed yet, but I'm planning to tell him at lunch.

There's only 30 minutes left in class, and Professor David is still not here. Honestly, I'm quite upset about it since I actually like biology and Prof. David is actually cool. He's the only teacher closest to our age. He's 30 with a wife and kids. His wife owns a flower shop, which was passed down to her by her mother. I went there recently before the fire shenanigan.

I discovered that it was the flower shop I always walked passed going home from high school.

One day, I saw a small bouquet of daisies that reminded me of Harry, so I bought it. It was the first bouquet of flowers I gave to him. We were 16, and I still remember the smile he had on his face after receiving it.

That's when I started to give him flowers every day, and I would buy at the shop. It was then owned by her mother, Melissa. She was the sweetest lady and helped me pick out flowers every time. Walking in her shop always felt like a wonderland. The smell of sweet fresh flowers will hit you as you enter.

It's still the same, but instead of Melissa, who was the one to always greet me every day 5 years ago, it was Olivia who I met, Prof. David's wife.

"Louis!"

I look back to see my classmates sitting on the floor, formed into a circle. I sigh, what the fuck are they up to now.

I stand and head to them as I didn't want to be a kill joy. Turns out Niall is already there, sitting beside Thomas and Olivia.
I was about to head to them when someone caught my hand and pulled me down to sit beside- Luca.

"So, Louis..."

I hum and look at him with my brows raised.

"Truth or dare?"

What are we? Middle schoolers?!

"Hm, no." I dismiss, standing, everyone groans at my words as someone pulls me down again. I look towards Niall, who nods at me. Oh, this kid's bored. I roll my eyes, shaking my head.