14

Hello mfs, thank you for 1k+ reads!!!💓
Please comment/vote, no preassure :D Have fun reading

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

"Louis" Niall whines from beside Louis, his head rested on the car window while his bestfriend's on the driver's seat, contemplating whether to smack the blonde's head to shut him up.

"Shut up Niall."

"But Louis" Niall whines again, stomping his foot like a toodler with his eyebrows creased.

"I swear if you don't shut the fuck up-" Louis gets caught off mid-sentence, by a loud gasp. He stops talking, looking confusely at Niall. "What?" He asks.

"You're wearing your wedding ring." Niall mutters, his eyes wide with a joyous smile plastered on his face.

"I've been wearing it all morning." Louis replies

"How come I didn't notice?"

"Don't act like it's your first time seeing me with my ring on. It's been almost two years and I always wear it after uni." Louis says as matter of factly.

"Why the fuck have I not noticed?" Niall repeats loudly, holding Louis' left hand close to his face, observing the extravagant, shiny, black and gold ring on Louis' ring finger. His grin gets wider when he notices the 'H' engraved on the ring.

"Well, your hair's turning brunette and I just noticed." Louis says, pulling his hand away from Niall's hold.

It's not really common to see a college student with a ring on his finger. Louis once wore his ring to uni, forgetting to take it off from the rush. Some of his  classmates and teachers noticed,  and numerous questions were asked. He took off his ring but the news was spread fast. He of course told lies. He composed different stories for each person who asked. He can't just say that Harry Styles proposed and apparently got married to him, they'll mostly not believe him and probably laugh at his face and think of him weirdly.

Apparently, it's bizzare to see someone with the ring. People thought he got an arranged marriage, or he apparently got someone pregnant and was forced to marry that someone. People are ridiculous, really.

He was the school's gossip for a week. They made stupid theories and stories about his situation but everything fortunately died down.

Since that day, he never wore his ring to uni.

Never.

"Should I dye my hair again?"

"No."

"Why?"

"You look good with brunette hair Ni. Plus, I suppose you don't want dead hair. Just let it be."

Niall doesn't answer, instead, he looks at his shoes, thinking about his decision.

"What if i dye it a diff-"

"No."

"I'm still hungry though." Niall says.

That's why he was whining like a kid awhile ago.

"We just ate." The brunette reasons, his eyes fixed on the road as they finally got out of traffic.

"And your point is?" Niall answers, looking at Louis.

"You're consuming to much junk food Ni, I'm just worried about your health. I also don't want you telling me that you want to take a shit, especially because we're no where near a gas station or a public restroom. We'll buy you healthier snacks if we have time."

"Fine, thank you. But you sound like Liam."

"Fuck off."

~