36

Continuation

I walk up to them, waving when Evan Peters notices me and the others look aswell. "AHHHH," Margot screams while pointing at me. "Harry!"

"Harry?" Camille looks to my way questioningly.

"Harry!" Taylor exitedly shouts when she sees me approaching.

I am so done with my name.

I received a huge hug from Tay, and she sways us side to side exaggeratly. "I missed you so much." Her words are coming out muffled due to how close she is to me. I chuckle at her, "I missed you too, Taytay!"

Before I know it, she's getting ripped away from my hold, and Louis tackles me in a hug. "HARRYYYY," he screams, and he swings us side to side just like Taylor.

"Hello, my baby." I say quietly with a huge grin on my lips, trying not to let anyone hear. He pulls apart dramatically and holds my face on his hands. I feel him pull me into a kiss, and I pull my head away from his grip. As much as I want to kiss him, heck even makout, it is not the time.

"Harryyy." He whines at my restraint. I gently remove his hands away from my face, and I place an arm on his shoulders. Louis rests his head to me along with practically all his body weight as we walk sloppily to the others. Oh no, he's drunk.

"Hazza, you don't love Lou anymore?" He mumbles sadly, looking up to me with big, sad eyes.

WHAT that just broke my heart into a million pieces. I will kiss him right here right now, but I don't want to act on impulse (like he did, ha ha). He's drunk. He doesn't really feel that way, right? right!?

Louis resorts to staying behind me like a little lost puppy as I greet and hug the others.

"I didn't know you and Mr. Skys here are close." Tom comments. "Uhm– I–yea, hahaha." I hate myself for being so awkward. omyfuckunggoshicant

"Yea! He's my best friend!" Louis says enthusiastically, jumping on my back for a piggyback ride. This idiot. Good thing I have good reflexes. Instead of putting his arms around me, he holds onto my hair to keep himself steady. If it wasn't for him being Louis, I would've already thrown him. It doesn't hurt, really. It doesn't.

"You're drunk." Taylor points at him, laughing. She's tipsy, like all of them. Except Lou, Margot, and Camilla are drunk.

"And you're pissing me off." Louis replies, burying his face on my shoulder while pointing at Taylor.

"Nice one, Will." Margot says, reaching in front of my face to high five him. Will? They are that close already.
"Don't call me Will, I sound like a middle schooler."

"Alright, Liam."

"NO," He shouts, busting my eardrums, making me drop him. "On second thought, Will is better." Standing on his own feet now, walking to Margot and grabbing one of the red cups, handing it to her. He grabs one as well. They cling their cups together and chug.

"Hey, what about us?" Zendaya complains, grabbing a cup while the others cheer and grab one as well.

I stand here, not knowing what to do. I don't want to be a kill-joy and stop them from drinking more, but they really need to stop, or they're bound to do something stupid. Especially that one guy I know. With that thought, a cup gets offered to me by Tom. I don't wanna be rude, so I— fuck that was pure vodka.

Do I want more? Yes. But would I risk getting a hungover and possibly doing something I'll regret and have the tabloids piss on me? Fuck no.

You're not going to get drunk, Harry. You are not going to get drunk.