21

Heyy<333 Do you guys like the new cover?

lies only

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

After working on some school works, and taking loads of candid photos, the two boys cleared everything to get ready to go to Liam's house. Louis opted for another of Harry's sweater which was oversized on him and a pair of his own sweatpants, while Harry dressed as if he was going to some fancy event. Either way, both boys looked stunning. 

"Lou?" Harry calls when he spots the different colored bottles, neatly aligned together on the table.

"Yea?" Louis answers, going to his husband's location.

"Did you buy these?" The taller man asks, smiling widely as he looks at the boy who was walking inside the bedroom. Louis smiles, raising his eyebrows suggestively.

Liam🕴: what's taking you guys so long??

Liam🕴: did you forget about us?

Liam🕴: oh

Liam🕴: ewww

Liam🕴: are you guys doing something?

Harry can't help but laugh as he reads Liam's text because what the fuck is going on with that man's brain. Surely, he can quickly type an answer but he doesn't want to take the risk of ruining his freshly painted black and turquoise nails, plus, possibly smudging nail polish on the sheets. Louis lays beside him while watching random videos he sees on instagaram, patiently waiting for Harry who's shaking his hands occasionally to dry his nails. It's a pity, really. Harry wishes he could pick up his phone to capture his husband who was giggling at the video he's watching.

"I can feel you staring at my soul, Harry."

After a few minutes, when his nails finally decided to dry, they get up to go to their car but not before Harry fixes the bed.

Harry✌: we're coming

Liam🕴: you didn't have to inform me

Harry✌: LIAM

Harry✌: WE'RE COMING TO YOUR HOUSE

Liam🕴: oh

Liam🕴: HURRY UP

Liam🕴: i wanna spend time with Lou

Harry✌: only with Lou?

Liam🕴: yes, i've seen you enough

Harry✌: i hate you

Liam🕴: ditto

~

Harry climbs out of the black mercedes first and gets immediately attacked by a blonde haired boy. The curly haired man chuckles, reciprocating the very tight hug.

"I missed you too Niall. You're squishing me."

"Shut up. You're gonna spend the whole day with me. I'm tired of Liam and Zayn."

As if on cue, the two mentioned boys came out of the mansion. They went straight to Louis, hugging him.

"Well, we're spending the day with Lou because we're also tired of you." Zayn says as they both playfully glare at Niall.

"Shut up all of you. We're all spending the day together. The five us." Harry speaks, walking to the trio with Niall still stuck on his side.

~