19

Hey fuckers <3 You guys have waited long enough.

-3673 words

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"You should've said you were Louis Tomlinson... or Styles." Niall says as they clean their mess, picking up wrappers and putting it inside the empty McDonald's paper bag.

"They don't know a Louis."

The Tomlinsons and Styles are widely known being co-owners of the most successful businesses in England. They are rich and they hold power. Everybody knows the Tomlinsons' and Styles' children. Louis' sisters are what people call influencers. People are also aware that Leilani and Antoine Tomlinson has a son. But that's it. No one knows anything about him, not even his name. At one point, everyone was waiting for the appearance of The son.

Paparazzis and cameras were always prepaired on red carpet invents incase he shows up. People; girls, especially were waiting in anticipation for his grand appearance, because we can't lie; the Tomlinsons are stunning. They hold such amount of elegance and beauty. But to their dismay, he never showed up and eventually, people gave up. But of course, they are still waiting.

"— Anyway, I called mum. She got fired."

Niall looks at Louis, eyes wide.

"That fast?"

Louis hums as an answer.

"She deserved it." The blonde boy shrugs, getting inside the car as his bestfriend does too.

"Mum was really mad. She kept rambling about how people shouldn't be treated like that despite their appearance or what they wear. Which is true." Louis noted. "It's not like we looked like trash. Do we, Ni?"

Niall looks at both of their appearance, observing intently. "I'd say we look hot."

"Agreed. Mum even apologized to us and asked if we wanted the chefs to cook us our favorite meals."

"What'd you say?"

"I said no—"

"Dammit Louis!"

"—because we already ate McDonald's. Then she got mad at us for eating McDonald's because it's greasy" The feathery haired boy says, mimicking his mum.

"She's like Harry."

Louis rolls his eyes the boy's response as he drives out of the parking lot.

~

"I'm getting kinda worried." Zayn states.

The 3 boys are  in Liam's dressing room, mainly enjoying eachother's presence while being on their phones, instead of actually 'hanging out'.

"Me too. They would usually flood the group chat and now..." Liam looks at his phone.
"— there's no single message."

"Even Louis' not texting me." Harry says with a dramatic sigh, turning his body to burry his face on the black velvet couch.

"There's something going on." The ravin haired lad suspects and the other two boys slightly nod their heads.

*~*~*

Louis' heart rate quickens as the thought of him driving to his house crosses his mind. He doesn't know why he's feeling this way as he's been in the exact same place multiple times already. Well, he actually does know why. He's just filled with so much excitement and anticipation because he's coming home.

As the boys drive to their destination, they discuss their plans which they will execute later.

Louis unlocks the mansion's door while Niall holds all of their bags. They immediately run inside with big smiles on their faces as they push the doors open.