23

Louis continues to narrate out loud, still engrossed with the book until he hears a snore. He looks to his side to see Niall sleeping with his head laying on his shoulder and he can't help but grimace when he sees a bit of drool on his shirt. Louis gently removes the sleeping boy's head from his shoulder, letting it fall into an awkward position. He's sure Niall's gonna have neck pains when he wakes up.

The feathery haired boy looks around the room to see the other two boys sleeping on the bean bag, Liam's phone sitting on his lap while the movie still plays, disregarded. And of course, Louis doesn't miss the weight on his body, he looks down to see his husband still sound asleep while cuddled to him, looking absolutely soft and peaceful with his eyes closed and relaxed face, without his death stare.

Louis takes all the silence and peace he could get because once they all wake up, no one would know anything about the word 'silence'.

Another knock interrupts the quietness.

"Come in." Louis answers cautiously, not trying to wake up the sleeping boys. He sees a girl come inside the room which he recognizes as Violet, one of Liam's maids.

"Excuse me, monsieur but I just wanted to remind that the photoshoot will be in an hour." She says in a hushed tone, aware of his sleeping bosses. Louis thanks her before dismissing.

The wake boy grabs his phone from the small bedside table, he searches for the loudest alarm on youtube, he sets his volume on max before pressing play and he raises his arm to put the phone speaker on display.

The room gets filled with loud sirens. A big thump can be heard when Niall falls of the bed, a scream can be heard when Liam gets startled with the sound and Zayn's still half asleep. Louis yelps in pain when Harry's first instinct was to get up from his laying position, immediately placing his hands on top of Louis' belly, forcing himself to get up. At that, Louis shuts his phone, groans and shouts of his name can be heard.

"Wakey, wakey mother fuckers!" Harry slumps his hand on Louis' mouth to shush him and the boy licks his hand so Harry wipes his hand on Niall's shirt who crawled his way to Harry's side when he fell on the floor.

"Give us a reason why we shouldn't kill you."

"Because, I'm your little brother and your gonna be late for your photoshoot."

All heads turn to the clock that's hanged on the wall. Liam wakes Zayn up and in no time, Niall and Louis are the only ones left in the room.

"So, wanna read?" Louis offers.

Niall doesn't answer, he only lays beside him, shutting his eyes. The brunette gets the memo, Niall goes back to sleep and Louis continues his reading.

~

Harry hears a horrifying scream muffled by the door that was somehow blocking the sound. He recognizes the voice which makes him sprint to where it came from, leaving his half eaten muffin on the counter. 

He opens the door and what he sees makes his eyes bulge out of its sockets. Louis' standing beside the bed with a panicked expression on his face, the book he was reading thrown on the bed and crimson liquid dripping down from his nose to his now stained shirt, some on the bed sheet. Niall's still somehow asleep. It looked like a bloody mess, really.

"Lou!" Harry screams in horror, running to Louis who was looking at himself with the body mirror. The curly lad stops his approach when Louis holds his hand up for him to stop.

"Oh, my gosh." The small boy mutters after seeing himself on the mirror.

"What?" Harry frantically asks, seeing the red liquid on his lover, making his stomach churn.